Anatomy issue

D_Elemuel Pee Goldenshauer

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys,

hope I post in the right spot.
I have a question to ask and any help would be appreciated.
Although I'm quite pleased with my own cock in terms of length and girth, the base of my muscle is thinner than the maim shaft.
Are there any jelqing exercises specificly for that part?

Thanks in advance!!!!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Appreciate the fact that you cock base is slimmer than the bulk of your cock. That way when you use a condom the roll on the end will not curtail your sperm flow.

Besides, those who wear cock rings like them because it helps keep the blood in the penis for a more firm erection. You may have the best of all situations. Enjoy it.

canon

Sexy Member
Media
I have a philosophy that serves me well. "Only get upset or concerned about something that you can control." I don't think there is a thing you can do about the size or shape of your business. Embrace it with enthusiasm.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, if I understand you correctly (I looked at your photos), this is true for many guys. I call it the ridge of my penis, and I think it can be quite sexy on other guys.

Hi guys,

hope I post in the right spot.
I have a question to ask and any help would be appreciated.
Although I'm quite pleased with my own cock in terms of length and girth, the base of my muscle is thinner than the maim shaft.
Are there any jelqing exercises specificly for that part?

Thanks in advance!!!!

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Apparently I misread your OP. Looked at your photos again. How much thinner is it at the base than at the middle of the shaft?

Dude, if I understand you correctly (I looked at your photos), this is true for many guys. I call it the ridge of my penis, and I think it can be quite sexy on other guys.

uberhund

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say that this is pretty much the standard penis shape: it's pretty common, mine's like that, the effect is slightly like a baseball bat and very sexy! Don't worry, and don't do anything that might damage that lovely cock!