Ancestry

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my dad's 100% italian ( abruzze and naples) my mom's 1/4 italian (sicilian) half german and 1/4 brit.

so I am basically mostly italian and german with some brit mixed in.

I am 8.5" - 8.75" long and a solid 6.5" around the whole shaft length

D_Bemeslay Bugthorpe Boobtube III

Experimental Member
Media
I was going to pose a similar question.

Of course these are generalizations but do people notice generalizations about penises and ethnicity?

For instance I am irish / german and notice that while my penis is about 7 inches it does not have great girl. I have noticed black men seem to have lots of girth and also some latino men have quite good girth as well. Ive notice most of the penises i've seen with an N curve appear above average where as a lot of smaller penises look to tilt up toward the belly button. Ive also noticed, in general again i suppose, that Spanish and French men have larger penises than Irish/English

I always wondered if there was a correlation between pigmentation and penis size. Many people of darker color appear to have much larger penises, although this could be because of interracial relationships with black men in latin america, the middle east and spain?

Anyways I don't mean to start the whole race/penis issue, like the poster said its interesting the differences you can see or think you see just by ethnicity.

Anyways my first post here. Not nearly as hung as 99% of posters but certainly interested in hearing what people have to say.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Since size is correlated to genetics, it might be also slightly correlated to ancestry, since people with common ancestors have genes in common.

I am Italian with some rumored Judeo-Maltese background.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As far as I know I'm 100% Irish, but there may be some Dutch blood mixed in as my ancestors fled Ireland from the British, to Holland. They changed their name to Myntmoor or something like that, and stayed for a generation before heading to America and reclaiming the family name. I'm sure there probably was a marriage in there somewhere.
My mom's side of the family is from Galway, Ireland, and came directly to this country. That line has remained pretty pure as far as records go. They all mostly married within the Irish community.
I'm a smidge over 9 1/4 inches x 6 1/4 inches.

cubano_420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Half Irish; the rest: (WHITE!) 1/4 Mexican/Venezuelan and 1/4 Cuban.

Uncircumcised and PROUD

Last edited:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if there was any correlation between your ancestry and your penis length and/or girth? So if you could please post your ancestry, your length, and your girth, that would be wonderful plus I might even throw in a special picture of myself :wink: if you do decide to answer so that I get some answers and this post doesn't die. Thanks!
I am an Iraqi by birth but raised mostly on U.S. soil (and food) having been vroomed over as a baby. In my lifetime I have seen men of Iraqi heritage who were smaller than me, others larger, some thicker, some thinner, some with bigger balls some with smaller, some with thick foreskin, some with drizzle thin skin, some with veins, some without, some with no foreskin and virtually no visible veins.

Yet, the same has held true for other groups as well. I had a huge Croatian and weeks later, figuring on a similar adventure, I had a less than average sized Croatian. I found this pattern even followed with the handful of Germans and then there was the uncertainty with Puerto Rican men. Same thing as Croatian-from one extreme to the other. and German and Egyptian and Greek and...well, ahem, I've slept around.

I suppose what I am saying is that penis size is variable much as is the case with the breast size of women.

diesel418

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
English/Native American on dad's side. Ukranian/French on mom's.
I'm packing 9x6 erect and 6x? soft.
Aside from all of the penis talk I'm a genetic anomoly. I'm 6'6 330lbs. Some of the reasons behind my girth are genetic-Dad's side consists of some stout, big boned individuals, other reasons relate to modern chemistry and weight lifting. The height thing the questionable. Dad is about 6'1 mom is about 5'9. My paternal great grandfather was 6'5 back in the late 1800's into the turn of the century, my Paternal Grand mother was 5'10. Some uncles and cousins that made it to about 6'4. Mom's side has litle height. Her dad was 6'4 but everyone else is small. 2 of my cousins on that side are 6'4. We tower over everyone at family functions. My parents have theories about nearby nuclear power plants...

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am an Iraqi by birth but raised mostly on U.S. soil (and food) having been vroomed over as a baby. In my lifetime I have seen men of Iraqi heritage who were smaller than me, others larger, some thicker, some thinner, some with bigger balls some with smaller, some with thick foreskin, some with drizzle thin skin, some with veins, some without, some with no foreskin and virtually no visible veins.

Thanks for sharing your insight.
Would you clarify something for me?
I was under the impression that circumcission was the norm in Iraq, along with other Muslim countries. What do you mean above in your comments on foreskin?
Also, what is a thick foreskin, as opposed to a thin one, as opposed to a drizzle as you put it? I am circumcised, and I haven't seen to many other guy's penises, much less uncircumcised guys.
Thanks.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Sorry about that. Here is the propper quote.

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
According to my DNA my fathers family in very early times lived in Prussia, Africa, France and England then coming to the US and then some Native American. My mother was Scots/Irish, and some Native American. I am 6.75X6.0 inches.