Ancestry

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1/2 Irish (which means there's some Scandinavian in there)
1/4 Polish (meaning there's some German and Russian)
1/4 Hungarian (meaning there probably a tiny amount of Mongolian in there)

7.5x5.25+

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am an Iraqi by birth but raised mostly on U.S. soil (and food) having been vroomed over as a baby. In my lifetime I have seen men of Iraqi heritage who were smaller than me, others larger, some thicker, some thinner, some with bigger balls some with smaller, some with thick foreskin, some with drizzle thin skin, some with veins, some without, some with no foreskin and virtually no visible veins.

Thanks for sharing your insight.
Would you clarify something for me?
I was under the impression that circumcission was the norm in Iraq, along with other Muslim countries. What do you mean above in your comments on foreskin?
Also, what is a thick foreskin, as opposed to a thin one, as opposed to a drizzle as you put it? I am circumcised, and I haven't seen to many other guy's penises, much less uncircumcised guys.
Thanks.
For many, circumcision is the normal progression. Here is where things become screwy. Not all Iraqis adhere strictly to the guidelines of the national religion. Added to this is the small (not even five percent) of the Iraqis who are not Muslim. Even the Muslims are divided between Shi'as and Sunni My family did not follow any religious customs as such, and added to this, we as a family, left when I was a baby-which left me out of ever facing up to the ritual circumcision which goes on somewhere about the age of 11 or 12 (one nephew went this way at 13, one at 16 and another -the third of my brother's sons-at age 12). My brother, like me, was not raised in the Muslim tradition. He made a decision on his own to convert as an adult and may or may not be circumcised-I honestly never looked when we were younger and have not been in situations for more than 30 years where we would have had occasion to be unclothed together. He was much older than myself and in my formative years, I shared sleeping space with my grandfather-who was circumcised, and discussed it with me-at horrifying length (I was 7 or 8 at the time) after I noticed he didn't have something on the outside of his penis and questioned him about it, asking what age it would 'fall off' or was 'marriage when that happened so babies could be made' (Hey I was only a child, what did I know?).

As to the remainder of comments on foreskin, some are a little more fleshy than others, some are paper thin. The comment on veins, refers to some which have veins running through them, others do not. Some you can see the pressure of the veins from the main shaft, others, this does not happen. Then again, sometimes a penis shaft has veins throbbing in it and sometimes it is relatively smooth with nary a vein bulging. Through life as you see foreskins, you'll find some barely cover the head of the penis-even when it is flacid, and others have a skin that extends and covers the head even when it's fully charged. Each man is created differently-this is something which you may have noticed by seeing various lengths and girths as well as difference in head size and of course the differences in both the size of the balls as well as the sack loading-some hang loose, some pull tighter.

As to the foreskin I once had-removed after an exceptionally horrific motorcycle accident-it would cover the head of the penis nicely and as sexual excitement took place the head would push forward and the skin would slowly lose its coverage power until the entire head was revealed. It was not paper thin, nor was it the thickest piece of skin, and no veins ever exhibited themselves in it (I'm not a vein man apparently). Life without the skin is fine, and hasn't slowed my libido or my sexual abilities with either the men or the ladies.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if there was any correlation between your ancestry and your penis length and/or girth? So if you could please post your ancestry, your length, and your girth, that would be wonderful plus I might even throw in a special picture of myself :wink: if you do decide to answer so that I get some answers and this post doesn't die. Thanks!

will give hubbys my being a women it would be hard to give my girth LOL,

he is mostly american indian as far back to pocahontes his mom is part indian and her parents were full blood indians, he also has some german. how much he dosnt know, [ but i say enough as his temper at times tells the truth LOL, ] with his 2nd great grandpa excaping from germany during ww2. and his stats are 7.75 long x 7 inches around in his girth. but i mite also add from what i gather he is the only one with his size in his family, as most others are small to average lenth, but his grandad on his dads side didnt know who his dad was so this could be where his size come from im not sure here about that. but i do know that he is the biggest in his emedeant family. so dont know how ansestry would play here on his size for sure. best i can do for you, hope it helped out in some way. also was doing lawndry other day and thought my youngest son who is now 14 was in the workshop fixing his project truck, and ran in on him drying off from a shower, needless to say from a quick turn of the head upon leaving the room and [ instrucking him to make sure the door is locked good next time ] he takes after his dad , but my oldest son dont as i have been having to help with his bathing do to medical reasons he cant bath himself very well as of yet. but he is improving greatly and i am very thankfull he is going to be ok, so your question mite be hard to answer dont know , but will be interesting to watch this thread and see where it goes. my info, comes from various family members, and what i have seen by normal accident, during my 16 yrs, in the family, as well as old black and white family photo.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not that this has anything to do with penis size in my opinion, but I am all German. ancestors arrived in the USA in the mid 1800's.