Ancient Indian Method of Penis Enlargement

fiascosauce

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it says in the "article" that whatever insects they are, the only enlargement is likely a result of elephantitis.

i don't think that's the kind of enlargement anyone here is looking for. we've all seen those weird old clips of the guy with the massive diseased-looking balls, literally using them as a seat. or having some other dude hold them up while he laboriously walks up the steps into his shack.

so count me out.

and i'm indian and everything :)

Curvacious

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^^ U r right ....but this method is not mentioned anywhere....its that ancient. They cant even identify the insects in the article above. I think this was like a short cut method of enlarging the penis and quite risky.The article even says that this method was not recommended by Sushtruta...and even hints at another method ..."the official way" of penis enlargement. I wonder wat way is that.
But i m sure ...if those insects could be identified.....the commercial prospects are huge. The method cud be tweaked a little.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, what happens when bees sting your face? It swells up of course. I sure don't want any insects stinging my penis, no thank you.

Or elephantitis.

Jeez. Would people really do something like this for increasing their penis size? I would suggest this is borderline insanity.

Not to mention, you would have to find equally insane women ("sizequeens") who could tolerate your mutated, freak penis.

Anyway.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They had a similar thing in the Penis Enlargement forum here, (where this should have been posted btw), and they talked about using wasps. Unfortunatly, the enlargement was due to swelling and it increased girth, not necessarily length. And it was dangerous.