And ask us women personal questions... ones you wo

Vincentr1: And ask us women personal questions... ones you would never dare to ask a woman...

Here's my question:

You just had a satisfying clitoral climax with your spouse who has a larger than average penis. Is vaginal sex immediately after a pleasure or something you accomodate because you're sig other hasn't climaxed yet? Said another way; When does a guy with a large penis leave a lady alone? ???Or should a brotha keep workin for more orgasms orally, vaginally, or both?

roedhunt: I cant speak for all women, but if a man just got me off... after I recouperate.... The first thing I want to do is fuck.. big or small.. I could care less.. Women dont roll over and go to sleep.. I want to keep it going... and going.. :D

bblumbee: And the leader of choirs declares well all sing,

"Hallelujah!"

Savannah: I believe I would smile and say, "nice warmup".......

Savannah

wvalady1968: [quote author=Savannah link=board=women;num=1074486009;start=0#4 date=01/20/04 at 16:11:06]I believe I would smile and say, "nice warmup".......

Savannah[/quote]

You always were the classy one.
;)

munchkin: I would keep going, but perhaps take a little break b4 commencing sex. I would give the guy a blow job until my clitoris has had time to recuperate. But yes, definitely I would keep going. What woman would not like to have multiple orgasms?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, sex after orgasm is the greatest thing on earth! In most cases, it's the guy who rolls over and goes to sleep long before the woman is "done". Keep it coming, baby! ;D

LoveGirl: See, I think I could quite possibly be the weirdest girl in the world. I get the most pleasure from intercourse, with my on my back and him between my legs. I'm just a phreek.

Cara:
Originally posted by LoveGirl@May 12 2004, 09:09 AM
See, I think I could quite possibly be the weirdest girl in the world. I get the most pleasure from intercourse, with my on my back and him between my legs. I'm just a phreek.
LoveGirl,

I'm just like you in that area!! We're both freaks of nature ;)

I also like doggie though. And with this "large" man I've been with recently, I really like the spoon position with him. Some times he and I will stop thrusting and we'll just lay there in the spoon position, with him still hard and deep inside me while his whole warm body is pressed up against mine, and his arms are wrapped around me, caressing me all over, talking to me, kissing my shoulder, neck, and ear. We'll just do that for like an hour it seems.....and he stays hard the WHOLE time. It is just such a nice, relaxing, and wonderful feeling...I love it.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, chalk me up as a phreek too then! I love intercourse, missionary position, that goes on forever! But once I orgasm that way, the race is on. Doggy is great for deep penetration, oral sex is so much more appealing to me then. Lovegirl, you're just a normal, heathy cock-loving woman- nothing wrong with that at all! I've never tried the spoon postion you mentioned, Cara. Hard for me to be still during sex, but maybe with a bigger guy.....I dunno. Most of my drive is all about aggressive pentration and lots of orgasms.

Cara: hey zora, don't get me wrong, i LOVE aggressive pentration with lots of action. but sometimes, i'm in the mode for more sensual love making and connection. and sometimes we incorporate both. but it all depends on my mood, really.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies,

I have noticed that a number of you have mentioned that you liked the classic Missionary position as a favorite . Why do you think that is and what do you have to tell the guys about it ? I have my own ideas but itwould be good to have you tell them...

Naughty

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty, for me. it is the best way to get deep penetration- on my back, legs up in the air. I just tell my lover I want to let him "all the way in", which he usually takes as a compliment. That position is also good for clitoral stimualtion either by cock rubbing, or manual.

Cara, I know you're into the rough stuff like me! It just that I'm not currently involved in a romantic relationship ATM so those kinds of lovemaking seem foriegn, I'm sure I'll remember how when the time's right. How'd the dildo search go?

LoveGirl: I like him on top, him in control. I like the thought that he could abuse me for his own pleasure but he loves me so he doesn't. I had a weird childhood, I grasp for proof that I'm not being abused anywhere I can, because it's so hard for me to believe it. Missionary is actually all I have tried. But I'm still completely content with it and every time is nearly as exciting as the first (only not as scary).

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
You might like reverse missionary. That way you can control how much is in there.

Oh, and avoid cowgirl, for the sake of your partner's penis. (Wait, am I talking to the man or the woman?)

LoveGirl: I like our way just fine. I don't really want control. He is very perceptive to my barriers.