And ask us women personal questions... ones you wo

blar

Experimental Member
Media
nah its a joke......... skynet is from the movie terminator. its a computer system that wants to kill humans and makes cyborgs or something like that lol

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Skynet would do a much better job than a plastic penis! Maybe something fleshy and warm..... To answer your query, Ecchi, they are certainly NOT the same, a poor substitute at best. But in the circumstances you outlined, I would think that would be the best possible use of them. Still I would recommend a gel-filled one that is more pliable and realisitc. I really think you're a great guy!

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
Thank You Ms. Zora. We actually have a few different dildos and vibes, but none of the gel filled type ... That's just the unfortunate thing about males .... we can't stay hard forever. Doesn't mean we should just lay down and stop though!

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what works the fastest for pleasuring me is "the real thing" with some clitoral stimulation at the same time from my vibrator (one specifically for clitoral). And fresh batteries are a must for me. It's then no big deal for me to have 3-4 orgasms each time.

kenny:
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Jul 16 2004, 03:34 AM
And fresh batteries are a must for me
i hate it when my electric tooth brush starts running out, IT JUST DOESNT DO THE JOB ANYMORE

Mugen:
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Jul 31 2004, 11:56 PM
^ yup, done that....and have even been known to take them out of various kids toys that my son has. :eek:
:lol:

I can only imagine how that'd play out:

"But mom...I wanna play with my gameboy..."

"Sorry son, but mommy has a much greater need to play with something than you do..."

or even better:

"Who took the batteries out of my toy car??"

"Maybe it was the battery gnome... <_< "

COLAN O.BRYAN: I would not know this question-being a strait man.Woman do seem to like huge cock.though.

Goldair: I am the only woman I know who does not like to to keep going and going like an Energizer bunny. I want to gradually and deeply come to an intense rock your socks orgasm, and then I&#39;m really done. I&#39;m tired, and just want to cuddle and go to sleep. Of course, I&#39;ll stay awake long enough to make sure my husband is welcummed.

I can multiple orgasm. My record is fourteen orgasms in one night. I don&#39;t even want to try to break that record. In nearly all cases, I am completely satisfied with one. Occasionally when one vaginal orgasm is not enough, an anal orgasm does me in.

Sometimes I wonder if other women are confusing the orgasm-like rush of vaginal juicing with a clitoral orgasm. I know you all know your bodies better than anyone.

How would you describe your orgasms?

For me, during foreplay, I have many (like 20-30) mini rushes where I can feel myself secreting vaginal juices - these are very pleasureable. I would call these vaginal orgasms. During this time, my vaginal lips become very soft and swollen.

But, then I have what I would call a clitoral orgasm, which is so different than the above it is like night and day. I litterally explode with pleasure. Time feels like it stands still, but actually about 15 seconds pass. If my fingers are in my vagina, I will feel my pussy involutarily contract rythmically in pleasure.

Then, if I indulge myself, an anal orgasm can be even more intense, but shorter, I lose complete control of myself. I cannot help myself; I just must scream, and my body is rocked with pleasure.

After a clitoral or anal orgasm my clit is so sensitive, it can handle absolutely no stimulation. Any touch is actually painful.

How do you compare?

Mugen: Goldair, I would suggest that you are somewhat of a rarity. I would guess that most women with "healthier" sex drives would aim for multiple orgasms as often as possible...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yanno, I&#39;ve never heard of anal orgasms; I always heard the reason gay men bottom is because of prostate stimulation, which women don&#39;t have. The orgasms I&#39;m more familiar with are vaginal, clitoral, and G-spot orgasms.