And ask us women personal questions... ones you wo

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually heard someone else mention an anal orgasm for the first time the other day. How does it feel different? just curious.

I've only had the clitoral orgasms (in fact, had 3 more last night) which is probably why I mostly go multiple with them. For me, they are like Lay's potato chips.....can't have just one. ^_^

Violetkitty: My cousin said that is was quite enjoyable. I, on the other hand, will not be trying it to find out just how enjoyable it really is

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Violetkitty@Aug 8 2004, 11:25 AM
My cousin said that is was quite enjoyable. I, on the other hand, will not be trying it to find out just how enjoyable it really is

From what I understand of the anatomy of the anus, you already know every time you use the little girls' room.

yourclovergrl: I agree w/ most of the women here. I can go on for ever. If I had a major orgasam and need a min or two I will be happy to suck him till I am ready. Normally though I am a type that has multiple orgasams and doesnt need much of a break.

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
I am more than happy to let him keep going if he needs to, but even after a completely satisfying orgasm (I have them sometimes like Goldair where I just don't feel like I need anymore) if he goes on too long I need to cum again. And then you've just opened a can of worms...when he's happy and wants to go to sleep...

To answer someone else's question, my bf and I just bought a vibrator together (I'd never had any kind of toys before) and it doesn't do a thing for me. I guess nothing compares to the feeling of a hard, thick, throbbing cock inside me.

Anal orgasms are indescribable. You'll just have to try for yourself.
Actually, I think it might be the cock rubbing my vagina or my g-spot through that thin layer of skin in between...anyone else have thoughts on this?

Getting wet just thinking about it...

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Which kind did you get?

Normal vibrators don't do much for me....except as a replacement for when my husband is out of town. personally I'm all about the clit stimulater.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@Aug 9 2004, 11:47 PM
I thought that would have been for a guy, seeing where the prostate is.
Yeah, but for violetkitty and other women . . .

ruscular: When you do doggy style, is it best to ride up high or low or go circular? Do you like it while fingering at the same time? I tend to ride and reach with my arm around her waist and and between her breast and grope for the neck and collar bone. I seem to get comment that I am very sensual when I do that. But doing that I tend to ride up high where as in the missionary position the angle of penis would be opposite. Would a circumfrence of 8 inch penis make a difference?

also I agree with the danger of cowgirl, and seem to be more so with a thick cock. It's not very bendable.