And girls, do YOU measure up? :-) Large labia are important too...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_johnschlong, Mar 7, 2007.

?

How large are your labia minora?

1. Sadly, I have micro-lips: between 0 and 0.4 inches (0.5 - 1cm)

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. I have small labia: between 0.4 and 0.8 inches (1 - 2cm)

8 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. I have medium meatflaps: between 0.8 and 1.2 inches (2 - 3cm)

11 vote(s)
    30.6%
  4. I have nice big luscious labia: between 1.2 and 2 inches (3 - 5cm)

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. I have mega-meat, all men worship me: over 2 inches (over 5 cm) !!

8 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

We're always talking about large dongs here, but how about you ladies, do you measure up?

Most hetero men I know worship a nice set of labia. There's nothing more beautiful than a butterfly pussy and lips that are clearly visible.

Like many others, I'm a regular visitor of the large-labia-forum ( Large Labia Productions :: Home ), a really cozy and very popular place. Do check it out. And if you're the proud owner of big lips, do post them, you won't regret it. :smile:

So girls, do you measure up? Let's see.

How big are your *labia minora*, that is, your inner pussy lips. If necessary, take a tape measure or a ruler and measure them, stretch them.

For an example of two of the internet's most popular and beautiful pussies, and as a reference for what we consider to be "big", check out Honey's:
    IMAGE DUMP

And Lolly's
    IMAGE DUMP

Ok, let's poll it.

2. bigboy1986

bigboy1986 Member

neat and small and err shaven! for the win man :p wtf with tht mank shit

3. TeflonDon

TeflonDon New Member

Rofl, it is highly likely you could have worded your poll options in a way to seem less biased :)

That being said, and I'm not a girl obviously, I love ALL pussy :tongue:

*Bonk*

Teflon

4. BremerChick

BremerChick New Member

Albums:
    everytime a bell rings an angel gets its "wings" and i dont think they really worry about the size of the "wings" does it really matter honestly what size our "wings" are i doubt the size is going to stop you from inserting your penis :) now us wanting big penises i feel thats a lil diff so dont try to use that against me.. and yes i did say "wings meaning lips" and i did it alot! :)

5. lightninggirl

lightninggirl New Member

i'm THRILLED that mine don't poke out of my labia majora. it's not that i think that it's unattractive, it's that i don't have to worry about wiping, shaving, waxing, or looking "bumpy" in a bathing suit.

when i was single, i would get tons of compliments on the way that it looked. of course, you want it to FUNCTION well, but i think it's also important to look good. i'm sure if i had large labia minora i'd be perfectly happy with them, too, as long as i could ejaculate and multiple orgasm like i do with them smaller.

GO PUSSY!

6. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

I like the ones that are average and spreak like a flower in their natural state. Big lips hanging all out like they're seeking freedom make me think of intersexual folks whose balls somehow got mixed up into their pussies. Pretty pussies are better for giving oral but I would never reject a woman if don't find her pussy attractive. Pussies are always fuckable. Some are a little more lickable though.

7. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

All right...I can't be the only woman on here with a strange enough sense of humor to measure her labia! :rolleyes:

Original though it may be, this thread is completely silly, so let's treat it as such!

I've definitely never taken this measurement before, but each side measured 0.75", or 1.91 cm in length, which the author describes as "small." However, I have been told that I have "medium" labia, which just goes to show you that with regard to this issue, no one knows what the fuck they are talking about!!! :biggrin1:

BTW, I think all pussies are beautiful, too. I especially like ones with a bit of pigment, like mine. But I'm probably biased. :tongue:

8. frostyguypa

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I personally prefer a woman with small "micro" labia minora.

Like someone else said; neat small and shaven or better yet waxed

9. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a female friend who, when she heard I was selling some vids, said she wanted to sell some of her "Big Lips". i've never seen them but apparently they are some hangers. Unfortunately her BF said noway. He said he would pay her for not selling her vids....

10. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

May i say this is silly? I think women have enough pressure put on them in terms of how they should look. I wonder how many women got out the tape measure tonight. Big or small they are all ok in my book.:cool: :smile:

11. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I knew a woman in New mexico with really big hangers. She worked in a clothing store.:cool:

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I am not measuring anything... and I sure as hell am not answering in poll fashion... I've been told on many occasions I have the perfect pussy... and no.. pictures will not back up that statement for anyone who asks in this thread, or by PM.

13. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Ladies I love pussy with small, medium or large lips. Doesn't matter to me as long as I get to tounge, kiss and nibble on those cute lips. The size of the lips has nothing to do with length, width or smell of pussy. Never thought anyone would ever want to measure the size of the lips, but to each his own or her own. lol

14. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That joke is so banal....

15. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

You think so? Ok maybe it is..............:tongue:

16. teaseme76

teaseme76 Member

I certainly don't think that most men prefer bigger lips. My preference would be micro lips. :smile:

17. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Make up your mind....:biggrin1:

18. WildHoney

Gold Member

I kinda hate this question because men ( not all, but the online wanking men who don't have much real sex, and also the young guys :)) are accustomed to seeing airbrushed, made up with make up or bleach ( eh!) , lips chopped off in photo shopped off pussies.

Real women come in all forms, and usually with some labia sticking out, especially if they are over 25.

Preference for this seems to vary a lot, mostly with young guys at the club wanting neat ones, saying lippy pussies look like hamburgers ( nice)

I have found though that I prefer to have sex with men who just like pussy full stop. Men who don't have a huge preference, men who eat pussy like it it a juicy peice of fruit, not afraid to get their face wet.

There is not alot we can do about the shape of our lips really ( except surgery yikes!), no point in comparing or wishing.

For the sake of science, I am unsure how big mine are, but when standing naked, fully waxed, front on , you can not see any lips at all just a slit.
    When I stand with legs apart and squatting, I have some lipage protruding.

I am not bi so I have no preference either way in others.

:)
    Honey

19. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

Forgive me for asking wildhoney, but if you are not bi you mustn't have seen too many pussies to make such a generalization about women over 25 ;) Unless women like to spread them legs and compare and contrast on every other occasion. In my experience whether they hang out also seems to vary based on the women's weight. Same thing applies to men of course.

20. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sorry to say so. this thread is bullshit.
    Me, myself and I think that large pussy lips are ugly. What do you say now?
    Apparently I love all pussies. But who knows?

Draft saved Draft deleted