And girls, do YOU measure up? :-) Large labia are important too...

How large are your labia minora?

• Sadly, I have micro-lips: between 0 and 0.4 inches (0.5 - 1cm)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have small labia: between 0.4 and 0.8 inches (1 - 2cm)

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • I have medium meatflaps: between 0.8 and 1.2 inches (2 - 3cm)

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • I have nice big luscious labia: between 1.2 and 2 inches (3 - 5cm)

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I have mega-meat, all men worship me: over 2 inches (over 5 cm) !!

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vibrating finger, I am not bi, but I am a swinger. I have seen more pussies than I can count, open wide, up close and very personal.

Weight has nothing to do with pussy lips, it is genetic, just like cocks.

:)
Honey

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wildhoney, I didn't think of that possiblity because here in the states a lot people who say straight up that they are not bi or curious aren't usually into that kind of thing or any kind of thing for that matter. It's usually a signal to fuck off. I guess people are more homophobic over here and that fear transcends to all aspects of their sex lives.

Body weight relative to the size of genitals makes a big difference. As a matter of fact a lot of men with shorter dicks are told to lose weight so their unit looks bigger. When around the thing the fur is shorter and the fat smaller people perceive it to be bigger. For women in my experience it makes a bigger difference than men.

I've never heard that anything happens to a woman's pussy at a certain time in her twenties if she doesn't have a baby. Then again I've only been with three girls over that age but theirs didn't look any different than my 22 year old girlfriend in terms of hanging out and one was *very* active sexually.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexually activity does not change a pussy ( fucking wont make you looser, the vagina is a muscle ), childbirth sometimes does. I was refering to over 25 as an age when the greater percentage of women have children.

Weight makes the mound of the vagina fleshier ,heftier and more bulbous, it does not change the labia.

:)
Honey

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From general chatting to guys most guys seem to prefer a 'neat' looking pussy not one with extremely long labia, although when it comes down to it they're not that fussy, a pussy is a pussy. Unless it's extremely ugly they're not that bothered - some men will also say there's no such thing as an ugly pussy, I can assure everyone this isn't true I've seen one that was BLUE and that's the god's honest truth.

My labia are four and a half inches long, I trained them to perform a wide variety of simple household tasks.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

May i say this is silly? I think women have enough pressure put on them in terms of how they should look. I wonder how many women got out the tape measure tonight. Big or small they are all ok in my book.:cool: :smile:

We don't worry enough about how good/bad we look?
Now we should spend our time obsessing about pussy lips!?!
Please, make up a poll about who owns the best "elephant", anyone?
no? it would make as much sense! I don't care what my lips look like, as long as Eddy likes them. WTF? Sorry guy.
cigarbabe:saevil:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I can't help feel pity for those sad women with micro lips, they can't possibly have ANY pleasure! :rolleyes:

I'm also sorry for those women with giant "slap flaps" who must be fighting off desperate megaflapophilic men all the time!:cool:

Your poll is worded in a way that can't possibly be taken seriously! :chairfall:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We don't worry enough about how good/bad we look?
Now we should spend our time obsessing about pussy lips!?!
Please, make up a poll about who owns the best "elephant", anyone?
no? it would make as much sense! I don't care what my lips look like, as long as Eddy likes them. WTF? Sorry guy.
cigarbabe:saevil:
You tell them babe! This is fucking silly. It gives new meaning to the word Lipstick. :tongue:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I have a female friend who, when she heard I was selling some vids, said she wanted to sell some of her "Big Lips". i've never seen them but apparently they are some hangers. Unfortunately her BF said noway. He said he would pay her for not selling her vids....

Any chance you can find out whether that girl still has the same boyfriend? :smile:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I certainly don't think that most men prefer bigger lips. My preference would be micro lips. :smile:

There has been some research into this, and apparently a vast majority of men prefer bigger lips. Scientists see some evolutionary stuff behind this: contrary to other primates, man can't see the genitals of a woman, so he can't determine whether she's interested in sex. Big labia however are a sign of sexual appeal, the only one externally visible, which is why men get instinctively attracted to them.

But let's not make too big a deal out of this. To each his own preference. I like people with large genitals - men and women. :smile:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My labia are four and a half inches long, I trained them to perform a wide variety of simple household tasks.

LMAO. I love reading your posts...:biggrin1:

Mine was once described as a blooming flower. I'll always remember that. No one's turned my down because of my not-so-tiny lips yet.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LMAO. I love reading your posts...:biggrin1:

Mine was once described as a blooming flower. I'll always remember that. No one's turned my down because of my not-so-tiny lips yet.

*Wonders if MB might need a gardener for the spring to tend to the 'blooming flower'.*

Hello MB, I think I'm maturing, as I resisted the whole 'fertilizer' angle to my silly post.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Huge lips gross me out.

I like roast beef for lunch, not during sex.

Ooh, so droll, so witty. *swoons*

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well,

I fall within the medium range .They are ruby red, wavy and undulating like a sea anemone :biggrin1: I cant believe I just told that ! :eek:

Talk about vivid imagery. :biggrin1: You should write erotic literature, Naughty.

bassdude8

Just Browsing
Media
There has been some research into this, and apparently a vast majority of men prefer bigger lips. Scientists see some evolutionary stuff behind this: contrary to other primates, man can't see the genitals of a woman, so he can't determine whether she's interested in sex. Big labia however are a sign of sexual appeal, the only one externally visible, which is why men get instinctively attracted to them.

But let's not make too big a deal out of this. To each his own preference. I like people with large genitals - men and women. :smile:

What scientists? What and who's research? I have never heard of any research on this. I would like to know which study, group of scientist beit a University, masters & Johnson, who? It seems like whenever these polls or studies are done, nobody ever asks me. I know alot of men and nobody ever told me they prefer big lips. I dont prefer big lips. I look at the woman as a whole. Big lips small lips, I prefer the woman and the pussy she happens to have. My wife has small lips and I would love going down on her just as much as if she had big lips. To be honest I really never gave it that much thought cause big or small I love them all. Also this has to be one of the most rediculous post I've read. Thats just my personal take not to offend anyone.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media

I have turned down girls with no flaps. Sometimes they're just so tiny there's no erotic appeal at all. I guess it's the same as with small dicks. There are limits as to how tiny you can go.