And he keeps growing...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Gisella, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Gisella

Gold Member

As comming from the thread were a gal was disapointed with bf measuraments..I have the oposite experience..LOL...

People, and when he keeps growing as went above the natural hardon mark??? Not that I care because he is already fat to my preferences and he is the one who say he is fatter, bigger whatever, anyways.

LOL...:cool: :wink: Cool baby!

Guys, isnt cool when even you are surprised that you went above the measuraments you regularly have when aroused?

2. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

When I have sex I'm around 8.5" and probably over 6" girth. I don't get AS turned on when playing with myself though. If he's over 18 (like I hope he is, Gisella :tongue:) then he's probably finished growing.

My sex erections are always awesome. My ex tells me she can't stop thinking about how hard I get and how it feels when I first go in... *sigh*

Sometimes I get really turned on by myself though, that's cool too. But I masturbate so much its become a routine and I'm not that into it.

3. Gisella

Gold Member

:lmao:

Oh yeh Royal..he is above 21...

As you say the difference between sex erections, masturbations...and when it goes out of a routine it may suprises its owner.

I see it fatter and wetter as it may drips too.

"Look at him! omg..wow..look at him!" ...so hot when man say that excited or proud and we can see it behaves monstering...cool....:biggrin1:

It must be painful when it goes full capacity fat..almost exploding...unconfortable for sure.

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Gisella..Your just trying to make the rest of us girls jealous arent you?

And you've done a good job of it too.
    :frown1:

5. Gisella

Gold Member

Baby Lee dont be silly....:biggrin1:

They all grow ..is that some of them are more open as sharing the excitement with us..I'm all for excitemet and cheering than I catch the contagious wow vibes too..LOL...

Cool...soon you're going to grab your delicious growing one too.:smile:

6. Pumblechook

Pumblechook New Member

Albums:
    Yes, I find this totally awesome. I've noticed from time to time over my college years that my penis still seems to be growing. I've measured it over probably every 6 months or so and have seen it grow some (although nothing like when I was in high school) each time. It's pretty awesome to see it still getting bigger, even by a little bit.

Also, to bring another point into this I guess, it appears I have a very odd growth pattern. I hit puberty and literally grew to about my full size in all areas of my body (except penis) by the time I was in 8th or 9th grade. And then with the penis, I didn't notice it really do anything at all until about 11th grade, when in about 1.5 years it grew about 2 inches. Since that huge growth spurt, it has lingered on a little, growing very minor amounts over the past 4 years. It seems weird to me that all of my body grew first, then the genitals came later. Anyone else have something like this happen to them?

7. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

Yeah, I've had that happen. There's been a few times when I looked at my cock and I'm like, it seems bigger than normal. If you're with a woman obviously you're probably not going to stop everything to go measure, but one time I was by myself and so I measured and I was almost 8.25. I thought it was weird because normally I'm exactly 8 in hard, and when I get hard normally I get fully hard, so I don't know where the extra .25 is coming from. Now I sort of figured out it happens when I've had a little bit to drink, so maybe the alcohol does something, I don't know.

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes Gisella this is true! You are so smart.. As for Lee she has my heart so anything else she wants she can have too:smile: :wink:

9. mdc

mdc New Member

If I saw a girl with above average labia, mine would get bigger than usual too. :p

10. DarkPhantom

DarkPhantom Member

From my own experience, I'd say it's a pretty odd feeling when you thought you knew what to expect and it all the sudden it decides to suprise you :wink: :tongue:.

Not that I'm complaining by any means :smile:

11. Mackleanen Beebarf

Mackleanen Beebarf New Member

I was right at 7 inches when I was college-aged, but a couple of years later I measured again and was 7 1/2. I'd bet such late gains are more a matter of circulatory changes and body composition than actual growth.

I've hit 8 on a couple of occasions, but it's been rare. In those instances, I could tell I just felt bigger than usual which caused me to check.

Draft saved Draft deleted