Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I've decided to make my first post, after months of the website encouraging to do so with that ever-present box at the top of the page but, really, just after reading a topic in the help-desk forum that guilt-tripped me into making a contribution. I've been reading the LPSG board for quite some time, but the problem is that I've never really felt like I've had a particularly "large" penis so I didn't feel it appropriate for me to post on here. I've had such a great time watching from the sidelines, though, that I would like to jump in on occasion with some of the excellent threads that go on here.

I love penises... mine and others, too. Not only in a sexual way (although there IS that) I just think they're fascinating, fun, personal, taboo... ya know, INTERESTING to talk about. And that's why I like this site. Most of the stuff I see does not apply JUST to folks with large penises, but to everyone who happens to own one. I get morning wood just like everyone else, I hav relationship issues and awkwardness and this seems to be THE best place on the Internet to talk about it. Most other sites are too concentrated on hooking up or trying to find a date or whatever, and LPSG is a lot cooler because I can come here and be myself.

It's almost like sitting in a break room at work with close friends, except here you can talk about one of my favorite things--penises! Yea! So I'm posting.

"Howdy!"

I really want to go into a little bio on myself; I would get into my gayness, how I came out, how I go back and forth on whether or not I'm happy with my penis, some of the funny situations that have happened with friends and I, maybe even some of the stories of my first few times seeing other penises (which wasn't until after I came out) or locker room stories or something. But I think this post is long enough, so I will let all of that wait. I write it all here so I can come back to this post and get some ideas of other stuff to talk about next time I write. :)

So, anyway, that's me. My name, btw, is Brandon. Good to meet you guys, and I really do hope it's okay for me to post. Right now I am feeling pretty good about BJ (that's my penis' name), but I still don't think of him as "large." I hope I'm not invading your space or stepping on toes...

Anyway, have a lovely safe day!
Brandon

karr-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well very welcome Brandon, I think you look hot in the picture.