and I thought I had a big dick...

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Howdy from The City of Big Shoulders... I bought my first computer a few weeks ago, it has a camera built-in, I was out gettin a good beer buzz on earlier tonight, one thing led to another, and... here I am. Somehow the cam in my puter isn't doing my dick justice and I got a lil whiskey dick tonight, but I'm posting my first ever amateur pics and a vid. Let me know what y'all think, especially on the vid - still tweaking settings here, and wanna know if it looks/works right.

Haven't come in days, and dunno if I should rub one out now over bigbull29's pics, or go to bed and wait for morning - jackin always helps my hangovers and I have some of my best cumshots then. But damn - after all these years of being told I was hung like a horse, I see this site! I feel small now! I used to say I was 8.5 x 5, but it looks like I have some re-measuring to do, and should have thought twice about my handle on here...

What gets me off = thick, stocky, husky, taller football guard/center/tackle/doughboy/baby Huey builds (how do I get in Bobby Jenks' pants? or Cole Konrad's singlet?), uniforms (sports: football, baseball/softball, lacrosse; professional: law enforcement/security, firemen, work blues; other: anybody into kilts?), underwear/jockstraps (basic stuff, not CK or International Male frou frou), uncut a BIG +. Don't mind a beer belly but no obesity.

Me = 39 y.o., 6'4", 180#, 42c, 34w, 36 inseam, balding, hairy, Irish/Scotch descent, might post a face pic if I get bold...

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't fall into the trap of not really seeing what is there in some pictures or of seeing that which is not really there in others .. if you get my pointed drift ! It's easy at first to get confused in some galleries! Your cock looks just fine and it is genuinely large and the pictures are great quality! WELCOME GUY ! :rolleyes: :smile:

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
After browsing for a day or so, I think I'm gonna like it here. Really digging the straight/gay/male/female member population mix. Not so hip on some of the flaming I'm seeing, but that could be part and parcel of the reason why we're all here. Cock size might truly be the lowest common denominator of modern masculinity - I can see how it could raise some hackles.

donkeyboy9 said:
Don't fall into the trap of not really seeing what is there in some pictures or of seeing that which is not really there in others .. if you get my pointed drift !
I do. Word up G :biggrin:

Pecker said:
Welcome to LPSG, danny. We'll still respect you in the morning.
Aw, yer just sayin that to be nice :biggrin1:

How come I can't edit original posts? I should have used "Scottish" instead of "Scotch" above...

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome Danny! *sigh* It's after reading profiles like yours that i start missing Chicago. Then I remember that i'm only a 40 min drive to Baltimore or Philly... or 2 hours to DC or NYC, and i'm not so nostalgic anymore!

Glad to have ya here man.