And I thought men under 7" could not please me....

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Not really an issue here, but I have no idea where to post.

I always was under the perception that men under 7 could not please me. And boy was I ever wrong.

Recently found out that a regular playmate measured at 5.75 x 5.25, using the correct (?) medical way to measure. He thought he was 7.5, and we even though he looked like 7.5. Nothing wrong with that - as I'm sure many people have measured the wrong way, not knowing it was the wrong way. Even women think their breast is this cup size when in reality, they should be wearing a cup size bigger (or smaller).

Sex with this playmate is great. He always hit that sweet spot which I love. So as much as I love sex with my playmate, I wish he would last longer. I still experience a bit of stretch with my playmate but always want MORE stretch. LOL. I always desire for that DEEEEEEP feeling and stretch. Given that I had been with several large men, sometimes my playmate feels and looks small.

Having found out this new information, makes me question the actual size of men I've been with. Some men, I question, but others I know their exact size because they told me (and I've seen proof) Not that it's a bad thing at all.

I actually have learned something about my body. I always worried that I was not tight for this playmate. My playmate said I am tight, but I still worried because I am able to take a girth of 7.5 (not right away !) and take it well and for a long time My playmate said I am tight and at time I have hurt him when I squeeze him. :p

I replied to a post a couple days ago saying that men under 7 inches can not please me. I gracefully take that statement back and revise my statement to that men under 7 can please me, but due to the lack of length, girth, and endurance, it is not enough for me to be fully sated / satisfied. If someone was 5.75, good at angles and had endurance of a marathoner, ohhh, I would be in heavens, especially if they hit that sweet spot over and over (and it is a spot that larger men do not hit / go over at all).

Although, I am uncertain if 5 inches will please me, but I do know that 4 inches does not do anything for me, as I had a playmate about 2 years ago, who was 4 inches. We were pretty much limited to him being on top as doggie and girl on top was out for us.

Ever think someone was big or small, then found out they were actually this size, which surprises you (in a good or bad way) and you learn more about your body and get to know your body better? Discuss. :)

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does your partner have a curve? A curve like mine, and others too i suppose, usually makes it easier to hit spots

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really an issue here, but I have no idea where to post.

I always was under the perception that men under 7 could not please me. And boy was I ever wrong.

Recently found out that a regular playmate measured at 5.75 x 5.25, using the correct (?) medical way to measure. He thought he was 7.5, and we even though he looked like 7.5. Nothing wrong with that - as I'm sure many people have measured the wrong way, not knowing it was the wrong way. Even women think their breast is this cup size when in reality, they should be wearing a cup size bigger (or smaller).

Sex with this playmate is great. He always hit that sweet spot which I love. So as much as I love sex with my playmate, I wish he would last longer. I still experience a bit of stretch with my playmate but always want MORE stretch. LOL. I always desire for that DEEEEEEP feeling and stretch. Given that I had been with several large men, sometimes my playmate feels and looks small.

Having found out this new information, makes me question the actual size of men I've been with. Some men, I question, but others I know their exact size because they told me (and I've seen proof) Not that it's a bad thing at all.

I actually have learned something about my body. I always worried that I was not tight for this playmate. My playmate said I am tight, but I still worried because I am able to take a girth of 7.5 (not right away !) and take it well and for a long time My playmate said I am tight and at time I have hurt him when I squeeze him. :p

I replied to a post a couple days ago saying that men under 7 inches can not please me. I gracefully take that statement back and revise my statement to that men under 7 can please me, but due to the lack of length, girth, and endurance, it is not enough for me to be fully sated / satisfied. If someone was 5.75, good at angles and had endurance of a marathoner, ohhh, I would be in heavens, especially if they hit that sweet spot over and over (and it is a spot that larger men do not hit / go over at all).

Although, I am uncertain if 5 inches will please me, but I do know that 4 inches does not do anything for me, as I had a playmate about 2 years ago, who was 4 inches. We were pretty much limited to him being on top as doggie and girl on top was out for us.

Ever think someone was big or small, then found out they were actually this size, which surprises you (in a good or bad way) and you learn more about your body and get to know your body better? Discuss. :)

I normally have to be with a big guy to be satisfied, but for a while I dated an average sized guy who was REALLY good with his hands, and had Hollywood leading-man good looks, and who did satisfy me. (He was also 8 years younger than me - this was back before you heard about "cougars" :biggrin1: I was 32 and he was 24 at the time...)

Hitting the right angles is great! :smile: And you mentioned something about "endurance of a marathoner"... See, this is why I like athletic guys now - all that stamina translates to other things besides the athletic events - like marathon sex! (not to mention looking at those fit bodies!)

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
proper way to measure is?

Apparently the proper way to measure is with a string from tip of head to where the shaft ends. Then you take that string and measure with a ruler.

I'm not even familiar with proper way(s) to measure a cock. Not sure if there's one universal way or if there's numbers of way to measure.

I'm not a man, so I don't pay attention to methods of measurements.

taradactyl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get the feeling a lot of people have an exaggerated sense of size. From reading on here I think it's probably very common for both men and women to think 6 inches is really 8, etc.

MTHgasm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wouldn't the end of the shaft start at the place where it comes under the pubic bone?

The way agirlonfire MAY be thinking that the correct style of measurement is would suggest that if I lost 30 lbs that I would suddenly gain a .5 to inch of size....no I just lost weight and everything looks better =).

I'm positively certain that it is the "medical" way to measure because no nurse would want to push anything into thousands or hundreds of fat men's fat pads to get the measurement that would not change regardless of weight gain or weight loss.

I do like the comment all the same though ;)

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently found out that a regular playmate measured at 5.75 x 5.25, using the correct (?) medical way to measure. He thought he was 7.5, and we even though he looked like 7.5.

Wait, he is 5.75 but looks like 7.5? How did he pull that off? What's his secret? If I could use his technique to somehow convince girls that I'm really 8+ you know how much pussy I could get? This could really change my life :scratchchin:

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Wouldn't the end of the shaft start at the place where it comes under the pubic bone?

The way agirlonfire MAY be thinking that the correct style of measurement is would suggest that if I lost 30 lbs that I would suddenly gain a .5 to inch of size....no I just lost weight and everything looks better =).

I'm positively certain that it is the "medical" way to measure because no nurse would want to push anything into thousands or hundreds of fat men's fat pads to get the measurement that would not change regardless of weight gain or weight loss.

I do like the comment all the same though ;)

I have noooo idea what the medical way is to measure. I was just saying what my playmate was saying. I'm not an expert on how to measure cocks.

*shrugs*

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Wait, he is 5.75 but looks like 7.5? How did he pull that off? What's his secret? If I could use his technique to somehow convince girls that I'm really 8+ you know how much pussy I could get? This could really change my life :scratchchin:

LOL ! TAccording to him, he measured his cock using some method that was likely once reliable / valid long time ago (years) but was replaced by a method now reliable / valid.

silverheart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ha its kinda funny reading this cuz u are surprised 5.75 x 5.2 would satisfy u. i would say thats on the higher side of average especially the girth. u would make a good cuckoldress. ;)

im guessing though that his staying power and the strength of his erection made up for the difference. but i hope your next one is a big one and i can watch.