And I thought men under 7" could not please me....

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always was under the perception that men under 7 could not please me. And boy was I ever wrong.
I enjoy penis. :biggrin1:
Although, I admit that my body has an amazing orgasmic response to the cock hat-trick - girth stretching, length bottoming, and curve hitting that special spot all. at. the. same. time.
^
Mmm, I was definitely adickted.

Ever think someone was big or small, then found out they were actually this size, which surprises you (in a good or bad way) and you learn more about your body and get to know your body better? Discuss. :)
Nope, I am skilled like that. :09:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a frigging finger can make a woman come, then it all comes down to the skill/stamina/hardness a guy can keep up. Yes, women can enjoy the full feeling of a long thick one, but for plenty of ladies, it's not required to be satisfied. Unless of course she is "adickted" like LadyShady :tongue:

joeym

Experimental Member
Media
It would be very hard for me to say.

Funny that people say that his girth is above average when I've been reading other sources where they all say under average, average, above average, etc...
Avg girth is 5", or just a bit under.
And 1/4 inch in girth actually makes a big difference, so yes, he is above avg girth.
About avg or slightly below avg in length

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Apparently the proper way to measure is with a string from tip of head to where the shaft ends. Then you take that string and measure with a ruler.

I'm not even familiar with proper way(s) to measure a cock. Not sure if there's one universal way or if there's numbers of way to measure.

I'm not a man, so I don't pay attention to methods of measurements.
Skip the string. Place the ruler on top of the shaft firmly against the belly, but not pushed into the fat. Measurement one.

Now press it hard into the belly. This measurement is bone pressed length, as you stop when you hit the pubic bone. Measurement two.

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would be very hard for me to say.

Funny that people say that his girth is above average when I've been reading other sources where they all say under average, average, above average, etc...

Sounds like you just need some more girth
HAHAHA:biggrin1:

Last edited:

uncfun22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is what I was trying to get at with my other post. A women does not need a huge 9+ inch penis to get her off and keep her coming back for more (sorry bout the pun). As long as the guy doing the fucking knows what he is doing and get's her excited enough hey can make any women cum even a size queen.

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With the exception of under 5 1/2x 5

LOL I like how you threw the exception in there...I think you can forget that too.

The point of this thread is that there will eventually be a woman out there who wants your cock (more importantly, the person you are) and there is a guy out there for every woman.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a frigging finger can make a woman come, then it all comes down to the skill/stamina/hardness a guy can keep up. Yes, women can enjoy the full feeling of a long thick one, but for plenty of ladies, it's not required to be satisfied.
Plus, I like to experiment, so, no matter his size, I'd still want to add something extra to the mix. For example, I find fingering and spanking incredibly sexually fulfilling. Or, if I /we want to push our limits or have a night of special play, toys give us that option. His dick can't give me the sensation of alternating between hot and cold like two glass dildos can. :08:

So, best to think of every possibility in satisfying your partner, as the variety of ways to induce pleasure and orgasm are numerous.

Unless of course she is "adickted" like LadyShady :tongue:
Proud to say I have been adickted at least four times. For two years, I planned my whole day around fucking one of them... just thinking about it on the way to work every morning got me "warmed up". :biggrin1:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Proud to say I have been adickted at least four times. For two years, I planned my whole day around fucking one of them... just thinking about it on the way to work every morning got me "warmed up". :biggrin1:

Dayum! One day maybe, it would be nice to see a woman react to me with that kind of enthusiasm!

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Avg girth is 5", or just a bit under.
And 1/4 inch in girth actually makes a big difference, so yes, he is above avg girth.
About avg or slightly below avg in length

Yep. 5.25" is the 80th percentile for penis girth.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5.25" for penis girth is 5.25" for penis girth.
Some ladies say "YAY!"
Some ladies say "BOO...!"

Is it average? According to some, yes. Is it big? According to some, yes. Is it small? According to some, yes. Will there ever be a definitive answer? HELL TO THE NO!
And yet, this mystery will be searched high and low as long as men have cocks, whether they be elephantine or wormlike.

joeym

Experimental Member
Media
5.25" for penis girth is 5.25" for penis girth.
Some ladies say "YAY!"
Some ladies say "BOO...!"

Is it average? According to some, yes. Is it big? According to some, yes. Is it small? According to some, yes. Will there ever be a definitive answer? HELL TO THE NO!
And yet, this mystery will be searched high and low as long as men have cocks, whether they be elephantine or wormlike.
Nope.
5.25" is NOT small. If someone says/thinks so, they are compeltely mistaken. You, sir, are a fountain of misinformation.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's a pretty well known fact now that some men exaggerate or lie about their size, or simply measure the wrong way. 7.5 simply sounds better than 5.75, and the response to the higher number sometimes proves this out.

Sex can't always be explained, and thank goodness for that sometimes. A sweet spot is a sweet spot, and if it's in range, there is nothing that says it can't be hit. Could be he simply fucked and moved in a way that naturally found it. Could also be, like someone else said, that he somehow compensated for things he may have naturally lacked. You could probably get with another guy with a similar all-around size, and the results could be totally different. Even some true size queens have mentioned being suprised sometimes (on rare occasions) with guys smaller than they like. Never underestimate the mental side of sex either.

gtocrzy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's a pretty well known fact now that some men exaggerate or lie about their size, or simply measure the wrong way. 7.5 simply sounds better than 5.75, and the response to the higher number sometimes proves this out.

My guess is he measured himself bonepressed and when she measured with a string she only went to the skin.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

My guess is he measured himself bonepressed and when she measured with a string she only went to the skin.

You might be right. That or he probably measured from the side or underneath. That big a difference makes me think he could have measured from the bottom. I know it's a big difference like that on me.