And now Uganda wants to kill Gays.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I've been following this story for ages, and frankly it makes me see red. There is a uniquely Ugandan element to the situation but actually the primary engine of hate in that country are these so called Christian Churches which when the cameras aren't on them actively preach violence as well as obscene hatred. They say that since international pressure against the death penalty may force the Ugandan government not to go ahead with it that it is a Christian duty to attack Homosexuals. Sickening.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
What a massive cunt.

But It looks like a very difficult situation. When so many of the population are very homophobic, What is the government to do?

Its all very complicated.

*I have a friend that weeps everytime he talks about sodomy too. But, some might say he has been very fortunate.*

Scot22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Religious Fascism,with a beaming smile.

Who next ? Jews,Gypsies,Down's Syndrome,etc.

His absolute certainty frightens me.

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's already been a lot of research done on this topic by MSNBC, precisely by Rachel Maddow. It's a major tell as to how religious zealotry can really destroy the lives of others.

And it goes a lot deeper than Uguanda too.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That map's oudated: Cali hasn't got same sex marriages any longer, but Portugal now does. Probably other changes as well, but those are the ones I noticed.

This map's outta date. DC has legalized gay marriage.

Ok so things can change a bit over 2yrs. It gives a general idea of where homosexuality is and is'nt legal anyhow.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
New Hampshire and Iowa are two other states with full marriage equality.

Though, because of DOMA, these legally married couples are still denied all rights and privileges assessed to straight marriages from the US government (immigration being just one of many).

As to the Uganda issue, without some very heavy lifting by American Charismatic Christians, this issue would probably have never reached the stage where such laws are being debated in national legislatures (and not just Uganda). It's a perversion of the Christian message and ideal taken to a sociopathic level.