And so I'm to hook up with a tiny girl...

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's it. I've been seeing a wonderful girl. My small asian doctor, I call her.

We're about to get... intimate, I can feel, but for the first time in my life, I'm afraid of hurting a girl.

I mean, she's tiny. A small porcelain doll. Cute, wonderful... but I can't shake the feeling that she's fragile. How is she going to react to a 6"(girth) cock is to be seen.

I mean... for a 1st encounter... I'd rather avoid such "professional" extras as lube (no, I don't care if it's normal over the US, here it isn't). I'll try to stick with a condom (hate that rubber, but I'll try) and nothing else.

I suppose I must go for the common sense:
- Go slow
- Fingers
- Tongue
- etc

Most of the advice I got from this very forum, so thank you all.

ps: I'm not inexperienced at all... but I've never got together with such a small beauty before =D

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
5.9" girth would be the most accurate... I just type 6" to round it up =D

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats on snagging your shorty, may it be everything you're hoping for. I've got a fun time with a very small girl coming up myself in a couple of weeks' time. She's a foot and a half shorter than me and I am so goddamn turned on. It must be an opposites attract type thing.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why's Everyone Acting Like This Has Never Been Done Before?...Just Get Her Juices Flowin'..If It's The First Time of course You're Gonna Take Your Time..Make It Last...and Niagra Will Fall...Presto!!!..human lube....You'll Know When She's Ready..you'll hear a timer....Then And Only Then...Put It In The Oven..VJ's Are All The Same... and enjoy

Big--One

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cocks go into pussies, thats nature. And big cocks go into small pussies too, you might only need a bit more work and patience.
Go slow but push hard, dude! Stretch her out well!

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The vulva is amazingly supple. For those guys worried about their small penis size (not usually too much of a worry on this site, but I've occasionally heard it brought up by the "comparers"), the muscles can contract tightly enough to snap a pencil! And, as one poster above noted, just because a woman's body is small, do not assume that she has a doll's vagina!

On a different note, same thing with the sphincter muscle of the anus (I can feel some straight guys cringing) - it stretches and contracts (and the very best buttfuckers can use it at will for the pleasure of their partners). It is not "the Pearly Gates," never to be entered upon peril of expulsion from the good old boys club forever. (And, yes, if you can expell a human turd, you can take a cock!) I'm not saying it's going to be everyone's cup of tea (it's not mine), but how will you know unless you try? There is actually quite a lot of pleasure to be experienced in a variety of ways in this world, but if we just sit in "things I've tried" or "things society approves of" land, what are we doing but cheating ourselves in the long run?

I'm not trying to change the straight guys' main persuasion (why? would I profit from it?), but aiming for a little more rigorous intellectual honesty 'round here: a lot of these dudes who think their pink/brown circles are hallowed temples know that they'd give it up for, say, Matthew Fox or Brad Pitt or Derek Jeter or some NFL lineman if said demi-god came a'callin'...

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't forget that babies come out of the same place... The vagina is very streachable, given a chance.
As above , just make sure she is ready -- indicated by lots of juices from her.
And if I were you, I would invite her to be on top and control the entrance herself. That way she can lower herself and control the discomfort.
Have lots of: time, a secure space, tender loving and foreplay.

alf_johnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I suppose I must go for the common sense:
- Go slow
- Fingers
- Tongue
- etc

Don't forget to use massive amounts of lube, it's the best way to make it less painful for her. It'll also increase her capacity to take more of you the wetter she gets.

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey never know maybe shes all about the pain lol or maybe not i guess its best to go the safe route and bring a packet of lube with just in case.

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
GoldbearMark: LOL! You soooo bad! And somehow you get away with making so much good sense at the same time. Great post.

Thanks for the compliment and right back atcha! Your aunt and her boyfriend who fucked "like minks in heat" - what a hoot!

Everybody, check out Midlifebear's thread "What will you do when you are old..."

MLB...you are a thoughtful and deeply funny inspiration (as always)

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who says she can't take a big dick? Maybe you're not the first she's had. Maybe she like to wrestle an anaconda every once in a while?

MM1

Just Browsing
Media
I am 7x6(girth) and have been with a 4'11" 90lb asian girl and she took me easily. Her whole body would shudder in an orgasm. She loved being filled up. I have a feeling she might have been able to take 9". Very, very hot sex...she loved cum too.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ooooooooook, but the vagina being an organ through wich babies are born is not exactly a valid argument. Because, you know... all those months and chemistry working... and having a baby is not exactly pleasurable.

All in all, we got almost there tonight... you know... in a bed, panty only... saying she want to enjoy each day. Going to happen soon, I'll keep you guys up to date, thanks!