and so, the inevitable begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Stanford Dedwillie III

Just Browsing
Media
Politically, Obama is a child of the most notoriously corrupt cesspool in American politics. At no time did he show any inclination to be a reformer. Since in such a system you can either be a reformer or one of the "players," by elimination we know that he's a player.

Moreso than that, he simply was not much more qualified to serve in the role of President than many of the posters on this board. Many of his campaign promises were a function of ignorance and inexperience as much as they were anything else.

Starving out barking dogs like lobbyists will get anybody bit in Washington. Potentially, Mr. Obama may have had good intentions, but in his efforts to promise the world to the far left he has built a straw house that is imploding every day.

It is sad to see how truly unremarkable and ineffective this administration has been - when the hype (which Obama created) promised oh so much more.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Moreso than that, he simply was not much more qualified to serve in the role of President than many of the posters on this board. Many of his campaign promises were a function of ignorance and inexperience as much as they were anything else.

Starving out barking dogs like lobbyists will get anybody bit in Washington. Potentially, Mr. Obama may have had good intentions, but in his efforts to promise the world to the far left he has built a straw house that is imploding every day.

It is sad to see how truly unremarkable and ineffective this administration has been - when the hype (which Obama created) promised oh so much more.

So, can you think of a President in recent memory that has done more than what he has in 8 months? You know, if we really needed to make a factually documented, side-by-side comparison with Obama (who you're already calling a Failure) versus... well, almost any of the other 43?

D_Stanford Dedwillie III

Just Browsing
Media
So, can you think of a President in recent memory that has done more than what he has in 8 months? You know, if we really needed to make a factually documented, side-by-side comparison with Obama (who you're already calling a Failure) versus... well, almost any of the other 43?

I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to by 'has done more.'

I cannot think of any President that has spent more.
I cannot think of any President that has recanted on promises more
I cannot think of any President that has flip-flopped more
I cannot think of any President that has engineered more publicity opportunities and speeches in 8 months

By those measures, I agree that no President in recent memory has 'done more'

But in terms of accomplishing anything indisputably positive, maybe we could say that he has improved our image to the rest of the globe. Maybe he has given a minority children a good role model; but I don't see what his accomplishments have been - can you share Mr. Vinyl?

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Flashy: Who'd a thunk that a politician as bought and paid for as BO would give back to his 'donors'? Huh. I guess thats the change we got.

5 hours ....... still just me....

I'm here, Huckleberry...

VinylBoy said:

This is ridiculous. 1st, you have nothing other than a naked contention. 2nd, you have no idea "how much" Benjamin Harrison did in the 1st 8 months. Not a clue. Not only that, you have no basis for comparing it, nor a system for finding a basis of comparison. 3rd, WHAT HAS HE DONE?!?!?! Health care isn't reformed, Afghanistan is losing now, immigration is unchanged, oil prices are unchanged, the economy is in shambles, Iran is still a threat, so is N. Korea, ect, ect, ect.

Vinyl, I'll make you run from this thread just like I made you run from the last 4 we met on.

Squiggle: Good post, good point.

Ed69: Maybe you were, I was trying to elect somebody that would make the country better. Just because the two big parties tell you that nobody else matters doesn't make it true. Find your man and stick with them.

D

deleted15807

......from a Red State....is it really worth the effort? Probably a birther at that. They aren't needed to win anymore. President - Election Center 2008 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

wasn't bush on vacation the first 8 months???
According to CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, today's trip marks Mr. Bush's 149th visit to the presidential retreat. The planned three-day stay, during which the president is being joined by family and former and current aides, will bring his total time spent at Camp David to all or part of 487 days.

Yes, that's 487 days. And Camp David is not even where the president has spent the most time when not at the White House: Knoller reports that Mr. Bush has made 77 visits to his ranch in Crawford during his presidency, and spent all or part of 490 days there.

487 Days At Camp David For Bush - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

No damn wonder he couldn't finish one war. Has any president left TWO wars for his predecessor to finish? To say nothing of an economic disaster.

"You never know what your history is going to be like until long after you’re gone." —W.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is ridiculous.

So is making such a claim on the President and his overall performance after 8 months. But it didn't stop you.

1st, you have nothing other than a naked contention.

You're the one that made the claim. You're the one that has to prove it.

2nd, you have no idea "how much" Benjamin Harrison did in the 1st 8 months. Not a clue.

And you do? :rolleyes:
Talk about "naked contentions"...

Why don't you tell us what he did?

Not only that, you have no basis for comparing it, nor a system for finding a basis of comparison.

I gave a simple stipulation. Compare Obama's first 8 month performance with another president's. Are we to assume we can't look at Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon or even Kennedy's first 8 months and make a side-by-side comparison of achievements and failures? Or do you not want to because it'll expose your overall ignorance on this subject matter?

3rd, WHAT HAS HE DONE?!?!?! Health care isn't reformed, Afghanistan is losing now, immigration is unchanged, oil prices are unchanged, the economy is in shambles, Iran is still a threat, so is N. Korea, ect, ect, ect.

Instead of copying/pasting an entire article, how about I provide a link instead: Obama's First 100 Days: 10 Achievements You Didn't Know About

You honestly expect all the things you mentioned to be "done" in 8 months? You expect decades of fuck-ups from previous administrations to be somehow "negated" in one shot in less than 25% of a President's time? Any reasonable adult knows that these things need time to fix. And there will always be opposition to change, which is what we're experiencing right now. Only a fool will ignore the fact that we have 3 more years where anything can happen and declare Obama as a failure. Or at least an extremely impatient, unrealistically thinking one. Take your pick. Either way, you'll look like an ass. Something you have definitely perfected. :rolleyes:

You make it too easy to discredit you. Why? It's simple... you need to hold to your beliefs no matter how convoluted, so you'll allow yourself to dabble in obvious bouts in blatant ignorance on the subject matter.

Vinyl, I'll make you run from this thread just like I made you run from the last 4 we met on.

I don't run from threads.. I simply get bored talking to idiots.
Please try to keep me remotely interested in your rhetoric this time, OK sweetie? :rolleyes:

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So is making such a claim on the President and his overall performance after 8 months. But it didn't stop you.
You're right, we should all hold our criticism of your boy until the very end. Thats reasonable. I mean, how could we EVER criticize a sitting president (especially one you're in love with)?

On top of that, didn't you just make a claim about the presidents overall performance after only 8 months? Yeah, ya did.

You're the one that made the claim. You're the one that has to prove it.
Uh, no dear, you're the one claiming how much "work" he did in his first 8 months. You don't get to go out throwing around outlandish claims like this one then say to anyone who disagrees with you, 'you prove it'. I'm not here to prove your point YOU ARE. Lets see it. I want to see all of Nixon's actions in 8 months vs. Obamas.

And you do? :rolleyes:
Talk about "naked contentions"...

Why don't you tell us what he did?
Uh, yeah, I do. Thank you.

I think you've missed the point (AGAIN!). There is no way to make such a claim. It is impossible as there is absolutely no way to prove it. What seems easy to you might be very difficult to someone else. You are comparing two things that there is no way to quantify. These are subjective criteria.

I gave a simple stipulation. Compare Obama's first 8 month performance with another president's. Are we to assume we can't look at Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon or even Kennedy's first 8 months and make a side-by-side comparison of achievements and failures? Or do you not want to because it'll expose your overall ignorance on this subject matter?
Yes. You can't do that. You can make rough generalizations but the underlying principle is that different times have different results.

Instead of copying/pasting an entire article, how about I provide a link instead: Obama's First 100 Days: 10 Achievements You Didn't Know About
Dear god. I can't believe you posted this for me. It's like Santa came down the chimney and handed me that link...

I can't tell you how proud I am of our amatuer president that he got a blog going (#2) and "set a tone" (#10) that agrees with liberal members of congress. I got my blog going in less than 3 minutes. I, too, must be the best president EVER!!! OMG!

Let's look at one of these: the the Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009. Hooray for our president. Of course the bill was introduced to the Senate on January 7th of 2009. Isn't that like 3 full weeks before Obama even got into office? Wait a second here, the bill was passed out of the Senate before Obama took office. Holy crap. Obama had nothing to do with it. BUSIEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:S.22:

Out of respect to the other posters I will curtail my lengthy, and amusing bash on your retarded article. Please, post something better.

You honestly expect all the things you mentioned to be "done" in 8 months? You expect decades of fuck-ups from previous administrations to be somehow "negated" in one shot in less than 25% of a President's time?
I thought he was the BUZIEST PRES1DENT EVAR!! Now you're backtracking? Typical.

Any reasonable adult knows that these things need time to fix.
more backtracking.

And there will always be opposition to change, which is what we're experiencing right now.
lets blame somebody else for Obama's failures; just a minute ago he was single handedly saving the union.

Only a fool will ignore the fact that we have 3 more years where anything can happen and declare Obama as a failure.
Genius, you can't judge Obama a success simply because he has 3 more years. That's not even ignorant, that's flat out retarded.

Or at least an extremely impatient, unrealistically thinking one. Take your pick. Either way, you'll look like an ass. Something you have definitely perfected. :rolleyes:
I do look like an ass. I argue WAY below my level. Apparently you can't criticize a president until he's been in office 8 years, then you can start to say "Hey, Pres, I disagree with what you are doing." How convenient your mind is.

You make it too easy to discredit you. Why? It's simple... you need to hold to your beliefs no matter how convoluted, so you'll allow yourself to dabble in obvious bouts in blatant ignorance on the subject matter.
Why do we always come back to Freud's theory of Projection with you? I didn't profess a belief. You did. One more time; not me, you. I simply pointed out, that as a matter of fact you can't possibly compare in the way you propose; though you already are professing Obama's great success (even thought it's far to early to tell).

School is out.

I don't run from threads.. I simply get bored talking to idiots.
Please try to keep me remotely interested in your rhetoric this time, OK sweetie? :rolleyes:
Sounds like a cop-out, a weak one at that.

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, Sargon, apparently no work gets done at Camp David or Bush's Ranch :rolleyes:

jesus, all the average person needs is a telephone and a computer in this day and age.

what does a president do all day...he talks on the phone and listens to his staff and has meetings with his top advisors and decides courses of actions to take based on that advice.

you do not need to sit in the Oval Office, or even Washington to do that.

last i checked, Camp David and Bush's ranch had telephones, computers, and advisors with him.

waaaaaaaaaaaa...Bush did not like staying in the White House.

you can blame Bush for alot of things...not wanting to spend all your time in a stuffy borderline museum, guarded by fences, gates, hundreds of secret service agents, with the white house press corps all over the place, hundreds of staffers, hundreds of people a day marching in and out of the lower floors of your residence on tour all day...is not one of them.

the President does not need to sit in the Oval Office to do his job.

you can call the Prime Minister of Great Britain from the phone at Camp David. You can speak with the Chancellor of Germany from the office at the Crawford ranch. You can conference call or video conference from both locations. Your advisors do get to come with you. The guy who carries the nuclear football is never away from the president.

stop being so fucking childish...and yes, Sargon, this means you.

oh, and guess what Sargon...you snitty little baby...

Bush spent 8 years in office...that is 416 weeks.

or in other words, 832 weekend days....you know, saturday and sunday?

so for your petty vindictiveness, Bush spent 477 "Full or Partial" days at Camp David

and 490 "Full or partial" days at his ranch in Crawford.

967 total days.

he had 832 weekend days throughout his presidency.

it is also fair that the president takes two, two week vacation twice a year, wouldn't you say?

that is another 224 days over 8 years. total so far to add to his weekend days = 1056 days for *ANY* president

days off for national holidays? about 7 per year (Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Presidents Day, New Years Day, Christmas, Columbus Day)

so multiply that by 8 years = that is 56 more.

or a total of 1112 days during *ANY* presidents 8 year term of legitimate weekend, holiday and vacation days.

Bush took 967 days "off" either "Full or Partial" at Camp David or Crawford Ranch (or with his folks in Maine)

so he took 145 less days "off" over 8 years than anyone President was entitled to...

and guess what? he *STILL* actually had to do stuff on *ALL* those days just like *EVERY* president does:

such as:

get the morning Security Briefing *NO MATTER WHAT*

you are pathetic, do some math and use just a tad bit of common sense..

there is plenty to critique Bush on...the fact that he chose to go to Camp David or Crawford is not one of them.

plenty of people go away from the city for the weekends or the holidays.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

-

let us look at the daily schedule for one of Gerald Ford's mornings:

This was a typical morning in the life of Gerald Ford during his presidency.
September 28, 1976
Place Day Began: The White House, Washington, D.C.
7:30 a.m.
The President had breakfast.
7:55 a.m.
The President went to the Oval Office.
7:55–8:05 a.m.
The President met with: John O. Marsh, Jr., Counselor, and Max L. Friedersdorf, Assistant for Legislative Affairs
8:05–9:13 a.m.
The President met with bipartisan Congressional leaders. Members of the press, in/out.
9:13 a.m.
The President returned to the Oval Office. He was accompanied by Secretary of State Henry A. Kissinger.
9:13–9:17 a.m.
The President met with Secretary Kissinger.
9:20–9:40 a.m.
The President met with his Assistant, Richard B. Cheney. (i highlighted and underlined this since i figured one of the usual whiners on LPSG would point this out, and make some remarks about Cheney for no reason at all)

9:52 a.m.
The President returned to the Cabinet Room.
9:52–10:33 a.m.
The President participated in a Cabinet meeting.
10:33–11:13 a.m.
The President participated in a meeting to discuss nuclear policy.
11:13 a.m.
The President returned to the Oval Office.
11:32 a.m.
The President went to the Rose Garden.
11:32–11:45 a.m.
The President participated in a signing ceremony for S. 327, the Land and Water Conservation Fund Bill. Members of the press attended.
The President addressed guests attending the signing ceremony.
11:45 a.m.

-------
-------

now, let us look at Obama's schedule for an average day:

9:40AM THE PRESIDENT receives the Presidential Daily Briefing
Oval Office
Closed Press

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with senior advisors
Oval Office
Closed Press

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives the Economic Daily Briefing
Oval Office
Closed Press

1:15PM THE PRESIDENT delivers remarks on the economy
Fort Myer, Henderson Hall
Pooled Press (Travel Pool Gather Time 12:40PM - North Doors of the Palm Room)

5:00PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Senator Chuck Schumer
Oval Office
Closed Press

--

apparently, none of those things can be done via video conference. :rolleyes:

wow... Bush spent most of his weekends at Camp David, which is what it is *THERE* for...

and guess what? The president *NEVER* gets a vacation...he is always on duty, no matter what you say.

when you or I go to Cabo for two weeks, it is not quite the same type of vacation as when he goes to Crawford for two weeks is it?

and just FYI, the president including this one, spends so many days traveling and on the road, that they stay in *HOTELS* dozens of days a year.

so i am just curious...if a president stays in a hotel, how is that somehow being more on the job then if a president stays in his own home?

the president can work on a plane, he can work from a hotel, he can work from home, he can work from a boat and he can work from Camp David or a ranch.

so fucking grow up...that means you *SARGON*

oh wait, but you won't read this, so of course, you won't ever have to deal with the truth in your blinkered little view.

Last edited:

D_Stanford Dedwillie III

Just Browsing
Media
well, Sargon, apparently no work gets done at Camp David or Bush's Ranch :rolleyes:

jesus, all the average person needs is a telephone and a computer in this day and age.

what does a president do all day...he talks on the phone and listens to his staff and has meetings with his top advisors and decides courses of actions to take based on that advice.

you do not need to sit in the Oval Office, or even Washington to do that.

last i checked, Camp David and Bush's ranch had telephones, computers, and advisors with him.

waaaaaaaaaaaa...Bush did not like staying in the White House.

you can blame Bush for alot of things...not wanting to spend all your time in a stuffy borderline museum, guarded by fences, gates, hundreds of secret service agents, with the white house press corps all over the place, hundreds of staffers, hundreds of people a day marching in and out of the lower floors of your residence on tour all day...is not one of them.

the President does not need to sit in the Oval Office to do his job.

you can call the Prime Minister of Great Britain from the phone at Camp David. You can speak with the Chancellor of Germany from the office at the Crawford ranch. You can conference call or video conference from both locations. Your advisors do get to come with you. The guy who carries the nuclear football is never away from the president.

stop being so fucking childish...and yes, Sargon, this means you.

oh, and guess what Sargon...you snitty little baby...

Bush spent 8 years in office...that is 416 weeks.

or in other words, 832 weekend days....you know, saturday and sunday?

so for your petty vindictiveness, Bush spent 477 "Full or Partial" days at Camp David

and 490 "Full or partial" days at his ranch in Crawford.

967 total days.

he had 832 weekend days throughout his presidency.

it is also fair that the president takes two, two week vacation twice a year, wouldn't you say?

that is another 224 days over 8 years. total so far to add to his weekend days = 1056 days for *ANY* president

days off for national holidays? about 7 per year (Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Presidents Day, New Years Day, Christmas, Columbus Day)

so multiply that by 8 years = that is 56 more.

or a total of 1112 days during *ANY* presidents 8 year term of legitimate weekend, holiday and vacation days.

Bush took 967 days "off" either "Full or Partial" at Camp David or Crawford Ranch (or with his folks in Maine)

so he took 145 less days "off" over 8 years than anyone President was entitled to...

and guess what? he *STILL* actually had to do stuff on *ALL* those days just like *EVERY* president does:

such as:

get the morning Security Briefing *NO MATTER WHAT*

you are pathetic, do some math and use just a tad bit of common sense..

there is plenty to critique Bush on...the fact that he chose to go to Camp David or Crawford is not one of them.

plenty of people go away from the city for the weekends or the holidays.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

-

let us look at the daily schedule for one of Gerald Ford's mornings:

This was a typical morning in the life of Gerald Ford during his presidency.
September 28, 1976
Place Day Began: The White House, Washington, D.C.
7:30 a.m.
The President had breakfast.
7:55 a.m.
The President went to the Oval Office.
7:55–8:05 a.m.
The President met with: John O. Marsh, Jr., Counselor, and Max L. Friedersdorf, Assistant for Legislative Affairs
8:05–9:13 a.m.
The President met with bipartisan Congressional leaders. Members of the press, in/out.
9:13 a.m.
The President returned to the Oval Office. He was accompanied by Secretary of State Henry A. Kissinger.
9:13–9:17 a.m.
The President met with Secretary Kissinger.
9:20–9:40 a.m.
The President met with his Assistant, Richard B. Cheney. (i highlighted and underlined this since i figured one of the usual whiners on LPSG would point this out, and make some remarks about Cheney for no reason at all)

9:52 a.m.
The President returned to the Cabinet Room.
9:52–10:33 a.m.
The President participated in a Cabinet meeting.
10:33–11:13 a.m.
The President participated in a meeting to discuss nuclear policy.
11:13 a.m.
11:32 a.m.
The President went to the Rose Garden.
11:32–11:45 a.m.
The President participated in a signing ceremony for S. 327, the Land and Water Conservation Fund Bill. Members of the press attended.
The President addressed guests attending the signing ceremony.
11:45 a.m.

-------
-------

now, let us look at Obama's schedule for an average day:

9:40AM THE PRESIDENT receives the Presidential Daily Briefing
Oval Office
Closed Press

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with senior advisors
Oval Office
Closed Press

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives the Economic Daily Briefing
Oval Office
Closed Press

1:15PM THE PRESIDENT delivers remarks on the economy
Fort Myer, Henderson Hall
Pooled Press (Travel Pool Gather Time 12:40PM - North Doors of the Palm Room)

5:00PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Senator Chuck Schumer
Oval Office
Closed Press

--

apparently, none of those things can be done via video conference. :rolleyes:

wow... Bush spent most of his weekends at Camp David, which is what it is *THERE* for...

and guess what? The president *NEVER* gets a vacation...he is always on duty, no matter what you say.

when you or I go to Cabo for two weeks, it is not quite the same type of vacation as when he goes to Crawford for two weeks is it?

and just FYI, the president including this one, spends so many days traveling and on the road, that they stay in *HOTELS* dozens of days a year.

so i am just curious...if a president stays in a hotel, how is that somehow being more on the job then if a president stays in his own home?

the president can work on a plane, he can work from a hotel, he can work from home, he can work from a boat and he can work from Camp David or a ranch.

so fucking grow up...that means you *SARGON*

oh wait, but you won't read this, so of course, you won't ever have to deal with the truth in your blinkered little view.

It is clearly evident that the liberal media has an agenda in reporting vacation days for Republican administrations. It is equally baffling that they fail to report million-dollar dates for the current administration which just happens to be Democratic....and in the middle of one of the worst recessions in the last century.

I recently viewed statistics on post-secondary education in terms of demographics, age, background, etc. Over 90% of journalism majors are registered democrats. So it validates the agenda of the journalistic community to berate and vilify anything and everything non-democrat in posture or prose.

For those of us that seek objective and unbiased political goals, it seems unreasonable and unfortunate that the media delivery system is relayed by a partisan left-wing establishment.

Right wing media outlets are equally slanted and biased, yet not nearly as far-reaching and infectious in our society.

We have been sold a bill of goods that was rotten, stale and poisonous by the current administration. We have been sold similar goods from previous administrations. Yet this is the most harmful produce we've ever consumed. Unfortunately, an extremely left-wing media is still telling us that this fruit is healthy.

Be your own judge.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're right, we should all hold our criticism of your boy until the very end. Thats reasonable. I mean, how could we EVER criticize a sitting president (especially one you're in love with)?

Obama wasn't my first choice, sweetheart. It's funny how I can say this several times on this board, yet nimrods like yourself never seem to listen. But I'm glad you made that failed assumption thinking I was one of the people who "fell in love with Obama". Gee, I wonder why you came to this silly generalization?

On top of that, didn't you just make a claim about the presidents overall performance after only 8 months? Yeah, ya did.

I didn't make a claim. Please show me where I have.

Uh, no dear, you're the one claiming how much "work" he did in his first 8 months.

At first, all I did was ask you a question. I didn't make any claims at all. You then returned with more of your garbage of how Obama has done nothing, so I presented a document that states otherwise. That's a rebuttal. And just so you know, "rebuttal" and "claim" are not synonymous.

Try again, forum failure... :rolleyes:

You don't get to go out throwing around outlandish claims like this one then say to anyone who disagrees with you, 'you prove it'. I'm not here to prove your point YOU ARE. Lets see it. I want to see all of Nixon's actions in 8 months vs. Obamas.

You're the one saying that he's a failure. You've yet to prove this. Right now, all you're doing is talking shit. Because that's all you CAN do.

Uh, yeah, I do. Thank you.

Good for you... wanna cookie? :rolleyes:

Dear god. I can't believe you posted this for me. It's like Santa came down the chimney and handed me that link...

So, you believe in Santa as well? Why am I not surprised... :rolleyes:

I can't tell you how proud I am of our amatuer president that he got a blog going (#2) and "set a tone" (#10) that agrees with liberal members of congress. I got my blog going in less than 3 minutes. I, too, must be the best president EVER!!! OMG!

OMG... I had no idea I was talking to Perez Hilton!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Let's look at one of these: the the Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009. Hooray for our president. Of course the bill was introduced to the Senate on January 7th or 2009. Isn't that like 3 full weeks before Obama even got into office? Wait a second here, the bill was passed out of the Senate before Obama took office. Holy crap. Obama had nothing to do with it. BUSIEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!

Looks like someone never paid attention to "Schoolhouse Rock" as a child...
You do realize how many bills are introduced & presented to Congress, don't you? Here's a clue... List of Bills for the 110th Congress - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Notice the names attached to these bills. Do you see our President's names attached to the majority of these things as the creator or original presenter? You would if you didn't know what the hell you were talking about.

Who cares if the Omnibus Act was presented three weeks before Obama took office? It's not as if BUSH presented it. In fact, it's safe to say that most Presidents don't present the bills. They just vote on them once they are made by other people in Congress and voted on in the House & Senate. So why even bring this up as a critique? Are you that desperate to hold onto your ignorance to make such an obvious oversight? I think you are... :rolleyes:

And here's a link for you too, sweetheart. :rolleyes:

BTW, is it just coincidence that the link you provided turns up an error message that reads, "Temporary file not found. Display failed.", or is failure just part of your nature? LOL!!!!!!

Out of respect to the other posters I will curtail my lengthy, and amusing bash on your retarded article.

Oh, come now... it's fun watching the retarded try to call something out as retarded. Give it a try! :rolleyes:

lets blame somebody else for Obama's failures; just a minute ago he was single handedly saving the union.

Nope... you assumed that's what I was saying.
All you've done is make one bad assumption after another.

Genius, you can't judge Obama a success simply because he has 3 more years. That's not even ignorant, that's flat out retarded.

Earth to McFly... I NEVER SAID HE WAS A SUCCESS.

I do look like an ass. I argue WAY below my level.

And I'm sure if you were at your best even a person standing in the Dead Sea would be more elevated. :rolleyes:

Apparently you can't criticize a president until he's been in officer 8 years, then you can start to say "Hey, Pres, I disagree with what you are doing." How convenient your mind is.

In other words, since I'm waiting for more information and facts to emerge before making a judgement call on someone, I'm being a retard? Taking actions to be more informed before drawing a conclusion is ignorant?

Disagreeing with the President (which I have on some issues) and passing a judgement call of "success" or "failure" (which I haven't) are two entirely different things. Too bad an idiot like you doesn't know that.

Why do we always come back to Freud's theory of Projection with you? I didn't profess a belief. You did.

McFly, I projected a QUESTION. Let's review the post, shall we? You know, the one I posted in response to your rhetoric that you're now trying to twist into some kind of statement:

A belief is an acceptance of "statements" that one thinks is true. A statement is a "definite or clear expression of something". Where in my first response to you did I make a "definite or clear explanation of something that I thought was true"? And please, don't reference the link in the second post (because I know you're foaming at the mouth to do that). Like I stated before, that link was posted as a rebuttal to your statement about the President being a failure.

But if you still can look at that question and see it as a statement, then I know some great doctors that can help you out with your blindness. Unfortunately for you they only work on the eyes, not the brain. :rolleyes:

One more time; not me, you. I simply pointed out, that as a matter of fact you can't possibly compare in the way you propose; though you already are professing Obama's great success (even thought it's far to early to tell).

We can research ANY president's history and document their actions. What do you think the internet is for (besides porn)? Then again, I'm not the one calling the President a failure, so why should I do the dirty work? I'm not making any unprovable statements and I'm not here to educate you... I'm here to look at big dicks, and occasionally belittle punk asses like you for your stupidity.

School is out.

And apparently, you never made it through the door on opening day. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh, good one. You sure got me.

You're just mad that you posted that article that was complete bs, and you got caught. We'll talk when you've gotten over that.

Look whose talking... a person who act as if they have a big set of coconuts and claims that they "chased me out of 4 threads", yet needed three days to come back with a response to the words "fuck off". Am I arguing with Ryoga Hibiki here? Lemme guess... you were "too busy" getting laid? Had better things to do, like talk to your therapist before continuing the... ahem, debate? Don't worry, I'll enjoy watching you squirm like a little bitch as you dream up your next 2-3 lined excuse.

What I've stated will always look like bullshit to the blatantly ignorant. Why don't you earn the dick between your legs and talk about the issues brought to the table man to man? Or are you just upset that nobody with any level of credibility sides with you on this thread? And remember the key word here is credibility... I'm sure when you came to the conclusion to call me "boy" after a tussle I had with another ill-mannered person on this board that you didn't mean it in a disrespectful way. At least that's what you'll claim.

Do yourself a favor and STFU, P-Chan. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
wasn't bush on vacation the first 8 months???

Isn't Obama on vaction right now? Grand Canyon if I remember correctly.

Yes, thankfully. He needs a break from the loonies who have been plaguing him for the past few months. He needs a break from the hard work that he's been clocking in, pushing healthcare reform. He has been working hard since his first day in office.

I hope that he and his family have a great vacation.

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look whose talking... a person who act as if they have a big set of coconuts and claims that they "chased me out of 4 threads", yet needed three days to come back with a response to the words "fuck off". Am I arguing with Ryoga Hibiki here? Lemme guess... you were "too busy" getting laid? Had better things to do, like talk to your therapist before continuing the... ahem, debate? Don't worry, I'll enjoy watching you squirm like a little bitch as you dream up your next 2-3 lined excuse.

What I've stated will always look like bullshit to the blatantly ignorant. Why don't you earn the dick between your legs and talk about the issues brought to the table man to man? Or are you just upset that nobody with any level of credibility sides with you on this thread? And remember the key word here is credibility... I'm sure when you came to the conclusion to call me "boy" after a tussle I had with another ill-mannered person on this board that you didn't mean it in a disrespectful way. At least that's what you'll claim.

Do yourself a favor and STFU, P-Chan. :rolleyes:

Man, you're really beating yourself up over your little made-up article. I can't make it go away, only time can heal you. Be strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.