and so, the inevitable begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So wait... you're trying to get me to agree with you by calling my beliefs bullshit? You're trying to get me to change my opinion n a rhetorical question such as what as Obama done in the last 8 months? LOL!!!! No wonder you've been talking out of your ass for the last four days. Seriously, you're never going to get me to agree with you by trying to act like a pathetic forum bully, so you might as well get another plan.
No, no, no, no. I don't want you agreeing with me. I just want you to know that you can't research or argue for shit.

For the record you are the one that said one could compare Obama to any president that has ever existed. I was the one who pointed out that you can't possibly compare all those people.

Your current ad-nauseam badgering isn't doing a thing. blab, blab, blab... this pathetic flame war that you're calling an argument.
The way you tell it, I'm sitting here by myself; nobody called "Vinylboy" is has posted on this thread. Repeatedly and without point.

Try to keep up with the queen running the show, OK?
You're calling yourself a 'queen'? Wow. More like the ugly kid that couldn't get on the football team so he moved to Manhattan to suck dick in exchange for attention; that'll get daddy back.

you're still playing Spelling Nazi?
Did you learn your lesson yet? If you hadn't criticized me I would have left you alone about it. Again, because you have serious problems with reading and comprehension, you brought it up and I pointed out that your spelling is horrific enough that you shouldn't be criticizing anyone. If you are going to step up, don't get all fussy when you get knocked down.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, no, no, no. I don't want you agreeing with me. I just want you to know that you can't research or argue for shit.

Oh, really... and you can? :rolleyes:
Here's the big problem (and yes, this will take you more than 3 minutes to read so ignore it, please... it'll be your downfall).

I posted an article as a rebuttal to your rhetorical belief. You DO know what that means, right?

1. expressed in terms intended to persuade or impress
2. (of a question) asked in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than elicit information

Fact is, when it comes to this debate about our president and what he’s done in the last 8 months there is no definitive answer. Some people are satisfied with his work and others aren’t. I have my issues with Obama, but I do understand the obstacles in his way. Of course, in your desperate need to “win” and be correct you’ve done nothing but jump up and down like a court jester acting as you’re right and I’m wrong. Ummmm… there’s never a right or wrong answer in a rhetorical question. Just opinions.

And this is how you responded to that article I posted in response to you... like a complete ASS:
“I can't tell you how proud I am of our amatuer president that he got a blog going (#2) and "set a tone" (#10) that agrees with liberal members of congress. I got my blog going in less than 3 minutes. I, too, must be the best president EVER!!! OMG!”

“Let's look at one of these: the the Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009. Hooray for our president. Of course the bill was introduced to the Senate on January 7th or 2009. Isn't that like 3 full weeks before Obama even got into office? Wait a second here, the bill was passed out of the Senate before Obama took office. Holy crap. Obama had nothing to do with it. BUSIEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!”

So really, what have you proven? That you can talk like a valley girl? All you did was downplay two parts of the article (without even responding to more than 80% of it), then cite a bill that no president was involved with. No need for an idiot like you to talk about my researching skills when you haven't done anything but act like Reese Witherspoon from "Legally Blonde" on the subject matter.

So really, why should I even attempt to debate with you? I could go on to talk about Stem Cell Research and the White House Urban Affairs Office, two more items that don’t even appear in that article, but that wouldn’t matter. You already think by ridiculing an article in the style of Molly Shannon that you’ve won the debate. Which is trumpeted in the following ad-nauseam posts:

“You're just mad that you posted that article that was complete bs, and you got caught. We'll talk when you've gotten over that.”

“Man, you're really beating yourself up over your little made-up article. I can't make it go away, only time can heal you. Be strong.”

“I'm very sorry you posted that bogus article and got busted. I know it's embarrassing, hard to stomach, and you want to lash out.”

“I would like to thank you guys for helping me build Vinyl back up. I'm looking forward to a day when his responses aren't all knee-jerk reactions to that one unspeakable post he had. A shame, really.”

“I'll tell you Vinyl, what I'm really afraid of is that you'll end up like Sparky11point5. After getting called out on a total bullshit post (not unlike yours, but worse) he decided to leave the board for good. Now, I'm fairly new here, it isn't my place to be running people off.”

And I could go on, but I don’t need to. :rolleyes:
So let’s review… your so-called "winning strategy" was to come up with two sarcastic remarks to dismiss an article I posted. And somehow that spells a victory (in your feeble, pathetic little mind) in a debate over a rhetorical. You then go onto an equally asinine 4-page tirade, gloating over how you’ve somehow embarrassed me, and how you’re going to chase me off the board. Followed by continued bouts of Spelling Nazism as if that really makes a difference. Is this the best you can do? Really?!

The more you respond to me, begging me to stop fighting and agree with whatever bullshit you've spewed on this thread, the more insanely desperate you look. And much to your chagrin, this will go on as long as it needs to. It’s fun watching you let your ego lead to your self-destruction. Really, it is. Because you need me to actually give up this fight in order for you to achieve your climax. And I'm never going to give it to you... not when you dispute topics like a little bitch.

And BTW, you should be the last person to be talking about anyone's appearance on this board based on photos. At least I have the balls and the tenacity to post my real pics with face on here, unlike yourself. And as much as you hate me, I'd watch the anti-gay comments. You already launched a racial attack at me earlier in this thread and got away with it. But it won't happen again, I promise you....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz… :rolleyes:

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can't really put my finger on it, but Enough_For_Me's "I know you are, but what am I?" retorts remind me of those icky princesses-in-training one had to endure in elementary school. They always had sweaty hands when you were forced to dance with them and had an air of Little Miss Muffet about them. I'm certain most LPSG-ers remember the type; they were all just far too special for the rest of us because their mommies told them so.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
something utterly stupid

And what part of "and yes, this will take you more than 3 minutes to read so ignore it, please... it'll be your downfall" did you not notice in my last post? That was in the first paragraph, numbskull. Really, you're so predictable, it's beyond laughable.

And BTW... I thought your 100% Gay status was only supposed to be for a day. What gives for the extended play? Did you star in a recent video but were too embarrassed to admit that you liked it? Who knew that a homophobe could have his legs in the 10:10AM position for SO LONG and actually enjoy it? And I'm sure when they tossed you down in the 7:25PM position that it must've been bliss for you as well. Don't worry... you'll be able to walk again in about two more weeks. But if I were you, I'd use a LOT of Listerine. Wouldn't be nice for you to start talking again out of that orifice before using proper hygiene. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And what part of "and yes, this will take you more than 3 minutes to read so ignore it, please... it'll be your downfall" did you not notice in my last post? That was in the first paragraph, numbskull. Really, you're so predictable, it's beyond laughable.

And BTW... I thought your 100% Gay status was only supposed to be for a day. What gives for the extended play? Did you star in a recent video but were too embarrassed to admit that you liked it? Who knew that a homophobe could have his legs in the 10:10AM position for SO LONG and actually enjoy it? And I'm sure when they tossed you down in the 7:25PM position that it must've been bliss for you as well. Don't worry... you'll be able to walk again in about two more weeks. But if I were you, I'd use a LOT of Listerine. Wouldn't be nice for you to start talking again out of that orifice before using proper hygiene. :rolleyes:

Uh huh, anyways...

Somebody pointed out that I should read the last couple lines of your post. Boy am I glad I did!

I can't believe you are so pathetic that you just pulled the homo-card and the race-card at the same time. Dear god, man. Is that what you're down to? I feel like I need to supply you with insult-welfare.

I'm curious to know where this racial attack is, and how on Earth you're going to punish me. Let's skip the endless blabbing on your end and get straight to you telling me how it is. I want my verbal lashing now. I'm DYING to hear this. I think, that after 5 pages of your pathetic, simple minded, lame ass insults you're trying to draw the eye of the moderator. Good effort. They can read, too, ya' know.

Here's my picture.

BTW, I'm not a homophobe, I'm 100% gay. Though, I have no idea what you are talking about with your constant clock references. I just assume that you had one of your seizures while you were posting and decided to go with the results. I don't want to criticize you if you are learning how to tell time though, just let me know.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Uh huh, anyways...

Somebody pointed out that I should read the last couple lines of your post. Boy am I glad I did!

I can't believe you are so pathetic that you just pulled the homo-card and the race-card at the same time.

Look who's talking. As if you didn't do it FIRST?

Dear god, man. Is that what you're down to?

Nope... just reminding you where you've already BEEN on this thread.
And if you want to play that rough, I'll do it too.

I feel like I need to supply you with insult-welfare.

No, I'm sure the person who needs the checks are you.
Otherwise you wouldn't have repeated the same garbage for 5 pages already.

I'm curious to know where this racial attack is,

What was the quote? Ah, yes... "That's a link, boy".
Yeah, I'm sure you weren't referring to my 36 years of youth. :rolleyes:

Little did you know (because you don't read more), I quoted your post and responded to it before you removed the offensive scribe. But nice try covering up your trash, you little hack. http://www.lpsg.org/146249-and-so-the-inevitable-begins-3.html#post2290066

And yes... I can hear you typing your lame ass rebuttal now...
"NO I DIDN'T! YOU ADDED THAT IN THERE YOURSELF! YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR!!"
But do you really think I would be that desperate to flame bait my own posts just to unfairly target you? Who am I kidding... OF COURSE you would. Luckily, most people know that only a stupid person would come to that conclusion.

So explain yourself... if you can. :rolleyes:

and how on Earth you're going to punish me.

Wouldn't YOU like to know...

Let's skip the endless blabbing on your end and get straight to you telling me how it is.

And who are you to order me around?
You put everyone through 5 pages of pathetic chest beating bullshit and now you demand answers? Kiss my ass... I'll do it when I feel like it.

I want my verbal lashing now. I'm DYING to hear this. I think, that after 5 pages of your pathetic, simple minded, lame ass insults you're trying to draw the eye of the moderator.

As if a moderator hasn't noticed this thread already? Or would you like to share something with the class that you don't think I already know?

Good effort. They can read, too, ya' know.

Unlike yourself...

BTW, I'm not a homophobe, I'm 100% gay.

Your short but sweet debate with Midlifebear on page 4 clearly shows that you're not gay. Why else would you have said, and I quote...

"I was going to pick on your statement but then noticed that I felt generous. So, I am going to be gay for the rest of the day."

All we would have to do is call in MLB into this and he can vouch for that. Unlike you, I DO READ everything including your garbage. That way, when I catch you in one of your many LIES I can easily link to it and expose you for what you are. A fraud.

http://www.lpsg.org/146249-and-so-the-inevitable-begins-4.html
http://www.lpsg.org/146249-and-so-the-inevitable-begins-5.html

Now, come again? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look who's talking. As if you didn't do it FIRST?
Now you're citing firsties? How grown-up of you. One could say your were being boyish.

No, I'm sure the person who needs the checks are you.
MidLifeBear said:
I can't really put my finger on it, but Enough_For_Me's "I know you are, but what am I?" retorts remind me of those icky princesses-in-training one had to endure in elementary school.
Enough said about that.

What was the quote? Ah, yes... "That's a link, boy".
Yeah, I'm sure you weren't referring to my 36 years of youth.

And yes... I can hear you typing your lame ass rebuttal now...
"NO I DIDN'T! YOU ADDED THAT IN THERE YOURSELF! YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR!!"

So explain yourself... if you can.
I'm sincerely worried that I'll lose you here. I don't want to. You need to find this out:

Your name is vinylBOY
http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/dumbass.jpg
That may appear confusing. Yes, indeed your name has the word boy in it.

I would further point out that there is absolutely nothing racial about the word 'boy.' Nothing at all. You just wanted to pull the race card, and it was pathetic. I swear you drop these retarded posts in my lap so I can burst out laughing at my computer screen. Like you've been messing with me all along, playing the dumbshit and really you're just stringing me along.

On top of all that, how on Earth am I supposed to know what race you are? I mean, it's obvious now that you flopped out the race card trying to get a millimeter ahead by branding me a racist of some variety. I don't know you. I have never seen you. No one on this planet can infer anything from your worthless posts.

This was an absolutely classic post. I've read thousands of posts and I have yet to read one that so completely misses all that is obvious; including that which you, yourself, created.

I feel like this entire thread that we hijacked was building up to the moment I read this post; the crescendo. It was spectacular.

Wouldn't YOU like to know...
Empty threat. See, I told you, boy.

Your short but sweet debate with Midlifebear on page 4 clearly shows that you're not gay.
I changed my mind. I'm even in a relationship. It's platonic right now, but it may go somewhere later. I don't know what kind of fag I am, so it's best to take things slow.

All joking and sarcasm aside, VinylBoy if it actually bothers you that my sexual preference says 100% gay, I will change it back. Just tell me that it bothers you. I mean it.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Enough_for_Me said:
That may appear confusing. Yes, indeed your name has the word boy in it.

I would further point out that there is absolutely nothing racial about the word 'boy.' Nothing at all. You just wanted to pull the race card, and it was pathetic. I swear you drop these retarded posts in my lap so I can burst out laughing at my computer screen. Like you've been messing with me all along, playing the dumbshit and really you're just stringing me along.

On top of all that, how on Earth am I supposed to know what race you are? I mean, it's obvious now that you flopped out the race card trying to get a millimeter ahead by branding me a racist of some variety. I don't know you. I have never seen you. No one on this planet can infer anything from your worthless posts.

This was an absolutely classic post. I've read thousands of posts and I have yet to read one that so completely misses all that is obvious; including that which you, yourself, created.

I feel like this entire thread that we hijacked was building up to the moment I read this post; the crescendo. It was spectacular.

In all the years I've used this nickname on this, other online chats and other message boards, since 1992 mind you, NOBODY (except one other LPSG forum member who shares major similarities with your posting style) has been that ignorant enough to reference me as just "boy" when trying to get my attention. What's even funnier is that he tried to defend his use of the word in the same, ridiculous fashion. Wow, you two could be brothers! To further show just how more out of touch and ignorant you are, did you have ANY clue to the racial implications of the word "boy" as you used it? Slave owners referred to black men as "boy" to signify that they were not "men". You do remember the 3/5th Rule of Black Men during our slavery period, don't you? They go hand-in-hand. Whether or not you look at me as a man is another issue and I really don't give a fuck either way. But your lack of education on the issue doesn't make it any less of a racial slur than it is. Most people would simply type VB for short. And look at that... it's actually less characters! You chose "boy". Even "VBoy" would have been enough to make your post non-racially charged. Really now... you think anyone is buying your bullshit? Besides, if you really didn't mean it that way you wouldn't have TRIED to delete it afterwards. You called my quick response "knee-jerk". I called it public archiving (even though I used the words fuck off... same difference I suppose). Sucks that you can't delete the offensive information you typed from someone else's quoted post, doesn't it? Unlike you who yelled "Best President EVAR" like a retard when discussing blogs, I'm actually a webmaster who runs a number of professional sites. And I'm familiar with the technology behind this site because I've also set up phpBB, which is ironically a message board engine that looks and operates just like this one. Just like Kelis, you were "Caught Out There". :rolleyes:

As for not knowing my race? Absolute bullshit, unless you want to add color blindness to your list of failures... YOU LOOKED AT MY PROFILE. I saw your username as one of the recent ten yesterday (and any reference to a Mod, if needed, can confirm that). Or was your comment about how I looked like a person who didn't make it to my school Football Team just a wild guess on my physical build? Even my 4 year old niece can lie better than you. Also, have I even referred to your race once? The answer is no. And guess what you'll have to do in order to prove otherwise? READ. Heh, so much for your 3 minute retard rule... because only a RETARD would use it.

Empty threat. See, I told you, boy.

Well, now you've used it TWICE. But you only had to mention it once, lie about it and then try to squirm your way out of its implications to confirm what most people already thought of you on this board. But I have to admit, it is nice to watch you falling down kicking, clawing & screaming. Maybe I should go to a mod and have you dealt with? After a recent post/statement I made yesterday, MANY people know exactly what ill-minded individuals just like you have been putting me through for the last year on this board. Or I can let this thread continue and watch you squirm some more. Because the more I poke at you, the same way that you poked at me for 5 pages of nonsense, I'm sure more of your true self (that you're trying SO HARD to keep a secret) will be revealed to everyone. It's great to have options! :biggrin:

Like I stated many pages before to you... not reading will lead to your downfall. Know what the game is before you play it next time, fool.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

I'm not sure about Obama's healthcare reform plan --- I think I more support the REPUBLICAN Health Care reform plan of 2001, or was it 2002??? Maybe 2003?? Or was it 2004 or 05??? Maybe it was 06??? Hmmmmmmm -- I'm having a hard time remembering!!

Huum I am too. Reform? Was there a problem?

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Boy, I have no idea how you so blindly, and completely, ignore the obvious. Not sorta obvious, not even mostly obvious, but entirely obvious. You can make a big racial hoot-and-holler if you want, but it's going no where. You see, boy, when your name has the word 'boy' in it, and some one calls you boy, you should assume (in spite of your made up history lesson) that it is in reference to your name. Calling somebody boy is not racial, my dad called my boy hundreds of times (he must be my owner). I'm sure slave owners called their slaves all kinds of things, but they don't get to be on 'vinylBOY's list of unacceptable words that can never be used in conversation with him'. I will say 'boy,' or any variant thereof, for as long as I wish and as many times as I want. If you hear it as a racial slur than that is your problem; boy. I mean it as I mean it, not as you hear it, so get over yourself, and quit pulling the race card; it is PATHETIC!

I would further argue that you act just like a boy. You go running out into traffic then complain when you get t-boned by a freight train.

I had no idea what race you were. I don't care if I looked at your profile 10 times. On top of that, I don't care what race you are. You are still a jacked-up idiot who refused to admit he's wrong.

Your race comment takes the place of your previous disaster, Doomed Post #27. This is the most hilarious thing I've read in months.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Boy, I have no idea how you so blindly, and completely, ignore the obvious. Not sorta obvious, not even mostly obvious, but entirely obvious. You can make a big racial hoot-and-holler if you want, but it's going no where. You see, boy, when your name has the word 'boy' in it, and some one calls you boy, you should assume (in spite of your made up history lesson) that it is in reference to your name. Calling somebody boy is not racial, my dad called my boy hundreds of times (he must be my owner). I'm sure slave owners called their slaves all kinds of things, but they don't get to be on 'vinylBOY's list of unacceptable words that can never be used in conversation with him'. I will say 'boy,' or any variant thereof, for as long as I wish and as many times as I want. If you hear it as a racial slur than that is your problem; boy. I mean it as I mean it, not as you hear it, so get over yourself, and quit pulling the race card; it is PATHETIC!

I would further argue that you act just like a boy. You go running out into traffic then complain when you get t-boned by a freight train.

I had no idea what race you were. I don't care if I looked at your profile 10 times. On top of that, I don't care what race you are. You are still a jacked-up idiot who refused to admit he's wrong.

Your race comment takes the place of your previous disaster, Doomed Post #27. This is the most hilarious thing I've read in months.

You say I argue like a boy, when you post comments like "OMG! HE'S THE BEST PRESIDENT EVAR!!!!". Are you a hypocrite as well as an ignorant soul who doesn't understand the origin of certain words and how they are used? Just because you didn't know that "boy" can be perceived as a derogatory slur against black people doesn't mean that you can freely use the word and somehow be exempt from its interpretation. Also, to look at my pictures and say that I'm jacked up while ignore my skin color and use the slur shows just how disingenuous and pathetic you really are.

My father can call me a boy because I am his son. YOU DON'T GET THAT PRIVILEGE BECAUSE YOU DID NOT BRING ME IN THIS WORLD. And you are not my friend. I would honestly spit in your face for being this pompous, then continue to throw around the insult while basking in your blatant ignorance. I don't care if "boy" is part of my username. That's a lame-ass cop out for lazy idiots like you who act before they think. So go ahead and cry that I played the "race card" because you brought race into the issue.

I'm sure there's many other people on this board, besides myself, that won't find this to be "ridiculous". Some that will have the same exact skin color as yourself, whatever that may be. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yo! Mr. Enough_for_me, it's quite obvious you've resorted to race baiting. I'm amazed that you feel you can get away with it. This thread fell sour days ago. It needs to be closed. And in the future, lay off accusing people of color "using the race card." That, sir, is simply a racist technique to not to sound racist while presuming you're getting away with it. It certainly doesn't engender any respect for your side of the tennis court.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am closing this thread while the moderators have a chance to discuss the issues at hand and give everyone here a chance to gather their thoughts in a more respectful manner.

Flame Boy
On behalf of the Moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.