AND STILL ANOTHER JES EXTENDER QUESTION

C. Myjunk: Hey guys, and gals, I am currently about 8"x.6.5
I would like to get up to around 10... anyone here used the extender? got any results?
CM

Last edited by a moderator:

C. Myjunk: no love from any of ya :p

Mugen: Hell...I'd just want to get up to where you are now...as far as size is concerned, not location...lol

houdick4u

1st Like
Media
Hi C. Myjunk,
Yes, I have used the jes-extender since May 2003. I can say that I was religious about wearing the device the first six months. I would wear the device between 4-6 hours a day. I saw impressive results in the first six months with my flaccid size. I gained about 1" in length. As for erect length, its been a somewhat different story. I've gained between .25 and .5 in erect length. I will admit the last six months I only managed to wear the device about 2 hours per day and took an entire month off from using the device. Once again, its one of those deals where you need to be persistent and patient. Thats just my experience. There are other guys out here who claim much better results. But I've faithfully kept in touch with another guy who bought a jest-extender about one month after I did. He's a stay at home guy, and he's totaled over 500 hours of use, and he's seen about the same results as me. So believe what you want. The device will work, but you need lots of time to see results. As for the claims on the jes-extender website, I find those kind of results hard to believe. Number one, who could possibly find the time to wear the device 12 hours a day. Come on. And believe me, I need to take a break after every 2 hours, and I've never worn the device outside of the home. Its too big and bulky and would be very noticeable. Am I glad I bought the device. You bet I am, and I would recommend it to anyone, but be realistic about your expectations. You'll need lots of time to gain 1 or 2" in erect length. Just the way it is. But you will see results.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I couldn't agree more, Houdick, that's exactly my experience. It's unreal to expect spectacular results overnight, or even over a year! Keywords are patience and perseverance. No one can wear it 12 hours a day (that's a bit of over-sell on JE's part), and - like you - I need a rest every 2 hours or so. To begin with one has to get used to it and a bit of soreness has to be overcome, but now I thoroughly enjoy it and hate it when I have to miss a day or two. It has its own erotic feel. And it does work. Increase in permanent flaccid size (in my case, from about 4.5" to 6.00" and a corresponding increase in girth) is one of the most rewarding results.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yup, go for it, Massive!

With your stats you should have fun !! Better order an extra set of extensions while you're about it. Seriously!

Best of luck,

Adam.