And This Is From ASIA...

D_bnl09bcv

Account Disabled
Media
what is up with these guys needing so much positive reinforcement and expecting us to believe they really think they're 'small'? I mean come on.

8iG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its always nice to hear some compliments.. if you have something to show, show it :D

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because of Mandingo, Lexington Steele, Quarcescone and Maestro.

A) You are fucking BLESSED!

B) They usually either lie about their size, use trick photography, engage in PE and/or pumping, or are bred in a lab.

So, you are not small. I mean, I'm at most 6.5x5.5, so if anything, you just made me feel inadequate. But be proud of it.

Now, get the fuck outta here and don't let that dingus of yours just sit there not popping some cherries! Or better yet... pop MY black cherry. Though I should tell you... the most girth I can handle is that of an energy shot. I tried to suck an Axe can, but I couldn't handle it.

Beep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who cares still looks awesome! LOL! Please post more!
Who cares:p Well, the other guys were writing "Show with ruler" lol...

Anyway , I wish I have at least 6.5" midshaft girth with that length, instead of 6" mid shaft...

Beep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I didnt jelqued...Normally my dick has got a curve but I correct with my hands before I took the photo...Thats becuse it looks like baseball bat:)

Beep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Learn to love the curve!
Well, I dont like it much...Because it looks smaller and fucks my mood up:p

Also I dont like my girth but, maybe it would be grow naturally in next 3 years? What about you guys? Which age that your cocks stopped grow? I am 18 right now...I still have hope:p But I agree with the guy who says "That thing must look ridiculus on your frame"...Yes I totally agree, I dont even have facial hair, lots of people thinks I am 15 years old rather than 18...:( The bad part is the girls which in my age calls me "kid"...!!!!