And who actually measured the can?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Vestigial, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Vestigial

Gold Member

2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Does beg the question though about comparing one's girth to a Coke can. Is it full or empty? Seriously, I can imagine putting my hand around a Coke can and knowing that my thumb and middle finger wouldn't touch. When guys claim they are that thick, I'm astounded, more by the sheer audacity of the comparison. You have to be a legit 7.5-8 or something in circumference to come close. Otherwise, anyone could just crush the can inward to a size that best fits.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Don't be ridiculous! Nobody makes that statement after squeezing the empty can. :mad:

Though to my knowledge he has never claimed to be coke can thick; I strongly suggest you view the images in TeflonDon's gallery. I'm thinking he comes damn close. I've seen video the man is THICK!

4. viking1

Gold Member

I agree. That would be one huge cock if it were the circumference of a 12oz pop can. A standard U.S. 12oz pop can is 2.6" in diameter which is 8.17" in circumference. The 12oz can is also about 4.75" in length. I can't get my fingers closed on anything over about 2" outside diameter. I tried this at work with different sizes of pipe. I don't have small hands either.
    I say that most women can't close their hands on even 5.5" girth.
    A 6" girth would be right at 2" in diameter.

I won't get into whether any guys have a cock that big. I expect some do but I can't imagine what that would be like. If was a woman and saw that coming at me I would clobber him the first thing I pick up. I would like to be bigger than I am but pop can size would be too big for me!

Draft saved Draft deleted