Anders SG of Alphabeat

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alphabeat just played their beautiful pop song Fascination live on TV here in Flanders and I have to say, the singer is really really cute. His name is Anders SG. Apparently he's the Danish ambassador of IDAHO, so there's a big chance he might be gay. (yaay)
He looks a bit younger in the photo, taken at an IDAHO rally in Denmark. So I think they don't actually mean "Slå en homo" (if it means what it means in Dutch)

v17.jpg

YouTube - Alphabeat - Fascination (ALBUM IS OUT NOW!!!)
This is the video of the song which is really good!

brody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alphabeat just played their beautiful pop song Fascination live on TV here in Flanders and I have to say, the singer is really really cute. His name is Anders SG. Apparently he's the Danish ambassador of IDAHO, so there's a big chance he might be gay. (yaay)
He looks a bit younger in the photo, taken at an IDAHO rally in Denmark. So I think they don't actually mean "Slå en homo" (if it means what it means in Dutch)

http://www.lbl.dk/uploads/pics/v17.jpg

YouTube - Alphabeat - Fascination (ALBUM IS OUT NOW!!!)
This is the video of the song which is really good!

IDAHO= International Day Against Homophobia
"Slå en homo" was a slogan at this year's IDAHO in Denmark. It means:"To beat/hit a homosexual". I suppose it was ment to be an ironic comment on hate crimes.
Dont know if Anders is gay, he could be.

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Sla een homo" also means "beat/hit a homo" in Dutch :cool:
Too bad there aren't any revealing shots on the internet, and all the other photos show almost no bulge at all :frown1: Damn!

scyrene

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's pretty cute - especially when he smiles. However, I especially like two of the other boys in the 'Fascination' video - the drummer, and the guitarist (at one point, the are wearing, respectively , a green-and-white striped t-shirt, and a plain green t-shirt; one is gyrating at the other (not that I've studied it or anything :wink:). Any info or pics on any of them would be great!

By the way, I think the lady in that group is very pretty too.