Anderson Cooper

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dunno... Anderson Cooper is Gloria Vanderbilt's son.

I'm a personal friend of his cousin and, if what I've seen on the cousin is any indication, the dude's probably not terribly well-endowed. However he has a certain "carriage" that makes him appealing nonetheless.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just to make it clear we are talking about his sexual preference, right? As to the sighting, he is out and about at various gay clubs having a great time. As to his member, don't know but I do find him to be somewhat attractive.

D

deleted3782

I will volunteer myself to find out if he is hung or not...

freshone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL--let us know what you discover. I can second the above statement that Cooper is often seen in gay clubs around NYC though, so he is most definitely gay. So go for it, exwhysee.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's a handsome man, but unfortunately for me, he's gay.

"Lust dreams crashing"

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's kind of arrogant and kind of boring. Cute -- definitely. Gay -- 100 percent. I have no personal knowledge of the package so I will not speculate.

He's kind of dating someone right now. But until he's totally out of the closet, I'm afraid Anderson will never find true happiness. He definitely has the right genes for being an emotional mess.

nashballs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow- this IS a great forum. Thanks for all the replies. I first did a search for Anderson and couldn't believe no one had posted anything before.
I really wasn't thinking about the gay/straight thing when I posted, since this is the LPSG I was really wondering more about his endowment. But since it was brought up, I have heard/read the rumors of his sexual preference.
I've googled but haven't seen ANY photos below the waist.. So, where are they :tongue:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hung Muscle said:
He's kind of arrogant and kind of boring. Cute -- definitely. Gay -- 100 percent. I have no personal knowledge of the package so I will not speculate.

He's kind of dating someone right now. But until he's totally out of the closet, I'm afraid Anderson will never find true happiness. He definitely has the right genes for being an emotional mess.

Yes the sad circumstances behind his brother's suicide are well known. However I've met his mother and several of his cousins in Newport. They're not a "mess" at all. And considering that "Little Gloria" Vanderbilt was the subject of huge intrigue during the custody hearings when her mother and her Aunt Gertrude were playing tug-o-war with her I'd say the woman's come out one helluva survivor.

In person you couldn't meet a nicer person than Gloria Vanderbilt.

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I almost started another thread, but luckily found this one. Seems every time I'm at the gym, Anderson Cooper Live is on. Geezus he's got beautiful skin... or one helluva makeup artist. Pretty eyes too. The beautiful skin with the salt-n-pepper hair is a definite turn-on. I think he looks hotter now than he did in his 20s & early 30s. I don't care WHAT he's packin... as long as he's got one. I think he'd be very sensual (or is it sensuous... where's Mrs. Wormer?) & passionate in bed. I put him right up with Dermot Mulroney as one of my fave "elder hotties".

I think a certain amount of pretention is natural, given his fame & acclaim. Though given his circumstances, he seems relatively down-to-earth.

... would love to get him alone & nekkid...

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I noticed Anderson took the night off and had a substitute anchor. I guess he didn't want to talk about all the same-sex marriage issue that was in all the news today.