Anderson Cooper

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anderson Cooper is my perfect man. He is adorable (his eyes are amazing), smart, sexy and funny. I know that he's dating someone now (actually a friend of a friend) and that they are "out" more and more around New York.

When I lived in NY I used to go to the same gym as he does...I have to say...nothing much judging by the shorts...I never got to see him in the all together...he lives in the building and went home to shower...so damn disappointing!

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, I agree with everything said about Anderson being a hottie - but c'mon... you can't talk about hotties on CNN without mentioning Rob Marciano. WOOF!!

Reactions: HenryMarshall

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
I used to live in Washington, DC, where it was the biggest open secret that AC is gay.

He may not say 'on air', "I am gay!"

But he's pretty open, off the air, about being gay...

Was glad to see his career really take off after Katrina, btw...

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
god i cant stand that guy. Anderson cooper. please. and he is horrible at what he does. i will never understand how cnn and the like pick these phonies, but it keeps me from watching.

dego28677

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK..military man....u r completely delusional....i think real life and fantasy have mixed together...maybe it's your closeted homosexuality or maybe its the fact that you r in the army...but come back to reality bud.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a very reliable source that told me Anderson Cooper has a green velvet vagina and 27 nipples each with different colored hair growing around them... and one of them is magic and will grant you wishes if you lick it three times clockwise.

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I've never had sex with Anderson Cooper (or Ty Pennington for that matter - but I now know what my next threesome fantasy will be..) but I used to go to the gym with Anderson in New York and, while I never saw him in the locker room since he lives in the building where the gym is, there was never much bulging in the front of his shorts. He is a really nice guy...sincere and very sweet.

BTW, my friend fucked around with Anderson's current partner before they were together and apparently his cock is huge!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is this common knowledge in the gay ghettos? I had no idea but it all adds up. Never married, mother is a famous designer, association with Andrew Sullivan (his gym partner), handsome, metrosexual, snappy dresser.

Wonder how CNN is going to spin this outing.