Anderson Family Gift

B_Mr 8 inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sara then morphed back into Graham. His huge built body and giant dick came into view in a matter of moments. He then asked if I had any questions or if I wanted to start my training. I told him “No, not yet.” He then told me to leave, go to sleep, and come back tomorrow at the same time.
“But remember, no jacking off!” he said in a loud, rumbling voice. Oh shit, I forgot all about that. How am I not supposed to jack off after I saw the hottest girl in the world tug on some huge horsemeat?
When I got to my room, I laid awake thinking of what I would be like with my new body. I would have the courage to approach any girl I wanted I would also go to the gym and show off my huge bod and cock to all the smaller guys. Finally, I would do the same in my high school and make the “jocks” jealous of my new body. I finally fell asleep and made it through my first day of not jacking off.
The next day, high school couldn’t have gone by any slower. In every one of my classes I was horny as fuck and excited to go home to continue my training. The night finally came and I met my dad in the library where we then proceeded into the secret room.
“Sara” was already there and called my Uncle Max up to her to fuck her. He got up next to her, got instantly hard and they started to go through some foreplay. After they were done, they instantly started to fuck. He got his whole cock in her, which was amazing considering he was ten inches. They had patterns of harder and softer sex. Sometimes he would come out and she would blow him or jerk him off, but thirty minutes later, they were still going strong. He finally burst he came in her and all over her chest and face. Cum was everywhere and you could tell that he was completely satisfied. My father then informed me that I was to start practicing with Sara tomorrow. I then went off to bed without jacking, which was very hard.

Here's a little bit more. I hope u enjoy