Anderson Family Gift

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really good start but I also think part of the testing should involve drinking the seed of the stranger,

Agreed.

his dad, and his uncles. Or, perhaps being bred by taking each of their seed up his hot teenage hole. More please!

That's incest and therefore against the rules. Still hot, but only if you ignore the incest.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are there any other requests? I have writers block.

Please turn this short story into LONG STORY!!

With your imagination, you should have no problem...if necessary, take it off into
another direction...then return later...

You can do it...I know you can...:smile:...good luck

B_Mr 8 inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The man said that his name was Graham. “ I will teach you to be a Sex God that every girl will want to have to achieve complete fulfillment. You will need patience and concentration, but I think that you will be able to succeed.”
He then gave me tips on how to last longer in bed such as edging and slowing down just a bit if I feel ready to ejaculate. He also said that if I really connect to the girl and feel what she wants that it will be easier to last because I’ll want to please her to the fullest extent. He finally warned me that sex definitely doesn’t feel the same as masturbation.
“The vagina will feel very tight compared to your hand and it will also feel very lubed up and pretty wet.” He explained. “Also, your sexual stimulus will be an actual person not just a picture or thought, so your emotions will be a lot higher than when you jack off.”
When he was done with his lecture, he said that he would demonstrate. All of a sudden, he started to change his body. His muscles shrank quite a bit. His dick receded into his legs and the skin opened up to form a pussy. The pubes definitely went away with the exception of a small trimmed patch. He slowly became more and more feminine. When he was finished he turned into this gorgeous nineteen year old girl. She had blond and brown highlighted hair and nicely tanned skin with amazing legs. Her boobs were about 36 C .
She said her name was Sara. She then called my Uncle Mark to her. He gladly walked up to her with his cock swinging back and forth. She then told him to will himself an erection, and instantly, he became a hard foot long cock. Mark briefly said that was part of the gift. “Sara” started to give him a handjob. While doing this, Uncle Mark was in heaven with his eyes rolled back in ecstasy. I was focused on her. She had a gorgeous full body tan with full red lips and big brown eyes. She looked really hungry for his cock. I honestly couldn’t believe that this was Graham.
About five minutes later, Uncle Mark came back to Earth and he started to explain to me how he lasted even with a gorgeous bomb shell tugging at his enormous meat. He just told me that I really needed to hold it back no matter how hard it was. He also said that I might want to distract myself with other thoughts, but not to distract me too much so I don’t lose my boner. About 45 minutes later, Mark burst cum all over the place! He spewed at least ten thick ropes which all combined to be about a half a gallon. Sara then told him to go soft, and his schlong immediately dropped down and shrunk to about eight inches completely soft.
I asked how they changed their dicks so fast and Uncle Steve said that they can get an erection or go soft as they please so going soft during sex won’t happen unless they want it to. They can also be ready to go for sex at a moments notice, they just have to think of getting an erection. I find out yet another great thing about this gift, I can will myself erections any time.

stormyjonny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
great story!
just throwing ideas out there...
wouldn't it be cool if he needed to refrain from sex or masturbation for awhile...
again just an idea, great story, keep it up.
hahaha