André Lamoglia's bulge

quehfnjewuf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andre Lamoglia is one of the new character in Netflix's Elite.

He is not a good actor, but he is hot and handsome, we can't deny it.

In a recent interview - Elite's André Lamoglia wants you to know he doesn't use prosthetics in sex scenes - he said that everything inside his undies, there wasn't a prosthetic penis. Everything was his!

It think it's a little bit funny, because I don't think that it's a big bulge. It didn't catch my eyes, but he thinks that his bulge's size scared the audience.

What do you think? It it a huge size (and it needed the explanation about beeing everything his) or is it a small package (and it clear that it is not a prosthetic).

(I didn't find many photos of him in his undies)

Attachments

samwright

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Who
Andre Lamoglia is one of the new character in Netflix's Elite.

He is not a good actor, but he is hot and handsome, we can't deny it.

In a recent interview - Elite's André Lamoglia wants you to know he doesn't use prosthetics in sex scenes - he said that everything inside his undies, there wasn't a prosthetic penis. Everything was his!

It think it's a little bit funny, because I don't think that it's a big bulge. It didn't catch my eyes, but he thinks that his bulge's size scared the audience.

What do you think? It it a huge size (and it needed the explanation about beeing everything his) or is it a small package (and it clear that it is not a prosthetic).

(I didn't find many photos of him in his undies)
who do u think has a bigger dick? Manu or andre

Reactions: C18