andractim to increase in a cock

Who here tried to apply that andractim to increase in a cock? Write your impressions - very interesting. I want to start to apply it!

Who here tried to apply that andractim to increase in a cock? Write your impressions - very interesting. I want to start to apply it!

it doesn't work by itself.. all it does is makes the skin less susceptible to feeling overly stretched and pain during intense PE.. so in that basis it's like an oil massage in that it feels good

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Hormones won't increase your penis size unless you have had some kind of physiological problem such as hypogonadism.

Hypogonadism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For a normal male within the normal range of development, additional hormones won't help.

It is a pity (but all the same I want to try hormones

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
One of the biggest problems with PE in general is poor documentation and the creation of statistics that live up to the established standards of medicine.

Beyond that ;

Andractim Gel is 100% DHT and has no other hormonal base. It is in fact DHT that during puberty causes the cellular growth and enlargement of the penis. What causes a cessation of growth is the down-regulation of the receptor sites.

There are many individuals who claim to have had success with a combination approach. I do feel that there may be some merit to this, but, my personal feelings remain skeptical with regards to it's ability to work equally well for everybody. There are many men who for one reason or another never reach their full size. The Andractim may in fact take these men which are not a mammoth percentage and these men who have a great number of receptors still active in fact may profit.

Personally, I would think that one could do equally well or better with injectable DHT done in a multitude of injections sub-Q. It would be a wee bit painful when done, but the sub-Q injections would compensate for the one flaw in DHT which is a very short life in the system. This would give a far higher level as the DHT spread through the tissues and was slowly absorbed and spread around. If one had active receptors, this would be the most likely to give the best result. The advantage of Andractim is that that avoids the poke, but the effectiveness of a transdermal cream and percentage losses in dosage would be much higher than with the sub-Q's.

Many thanks for the answer! Very valuable information!

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
DHT is a metabolite of testosterone, so it is possible to affect an increase in size by supplementing testosterone. But if you take too much of it, the excess will be converted to estrogens (estrone and estradiol), which are feminizing hormones. Definitely not good. As a good example of how androgens can increase genital size, all you need to do is look at female bodybuilders. NONE of them have small/normal-sized clits.