Andre Agassi

nwarluvs2jo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So Agassi accidently nails his wife in the face with a racket, but what I found interesting was the picture that went along with the story. Is that a bulge I see......A BIG bulge????:eek:

Attachments

8rmore

Experimental Member
Media
I did wardrobe for the tennis wizard on a Nike commercial. He insisted that I leave the trailer when he changed clothes....trust me, there is nothing there. He was disrespectful and rude to everyone...his father and brother stepped in and have tried to re-make his image. Too late for the local Vegas people to believe. An asshole.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I love Andre Agassi. His ass is gorgeous, and I think he's pretty darn cute, especially with that bald head of his. I do think he's probably small, dickwise, though. I remember a match between him and Pete Sampras at the Australian Open years ago where he was showing a very noticeable, albeit small, bulge in his shorts. Still, I'd love to suck his little dick!:biggrin:

8rmore

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry, he is still an asshole. He has good PR now...saying how fabulous he is. BS. And he is hairy....front and back. Shaves it all.