Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
not even a hint of cock lol

Confirmed bottom.

She probably waiting for Courtney to fuck his ass.

Why even go to BB house and show no dick. Even Wayne showed his. :(

Anybody here got any info on who are the strippers in CBB 21? I am interested to know and see more of the blonde.

jake1989x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Confirmed bottom.

She probably waiting for Courtney to fuck his ass.

Why even go to BB house and show no dick. Even Wayne showed his. :(

Anybody here got any info on who are the strippers in CBB 21? I am interested to know and see more of the blonde.

The biggest tragedy of this series, was that we got a full frontal shot of Wayne’s todger. Yet young, sexy Andrew didn’t show his once.

johnnyhh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think he did show it a lot although channel 5 didn’t show it the bastards Rachel said he had his balls out and was surprised it had become a giff hope another Chanel start doing it when it runs out next year

kittygalore

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem is whenever Channel 5 showed anything like nudity or anything sexual people were constantly complaining to Ofcom.

mark carter

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think he did show it a lot although channel 5 didn’t show it the bastards Rachel said he had his balls out and was surprised it had become a giff hope another Chanel start doing it when it runs out next year
I agree. He isn't shy as he was always getting his arse out. I bet he had his cock and pierced balls out a lot but pathetic C5 chose not to show any of the footage. Disappointing.

Reactions: Beck19 and johnnyhh

johnnyhh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had no
The problem is whenever Channel 5 showed anything like nudity or anything sexual people were constantly complaining to Ofcom.

johnnyhh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well they shouldn’t fucking watch it then there is far more nudity on stuff like naked attraction on channel 4I just think channel 5 should give up the show

Reactions: mark carter

hotdickcum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The biggest tragedy of this series, was that we got a full frontal shot of Wayne’s todger. Yet young, sexy Andrew didn’t show his once.

How is this year of the woman if you cannot have a straight cock in the TV screen? I mean, the cock is for the woman right? *wink* lol

hotdickcum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Doesn't make any sense. Why they will hide it? I mean, that would push their numbers up.