Andrew Christian, Designer/founder Of Ac

worked for him a couple years ago, not that very impressive.
The judgement on some of his advertising is a little alarming (I.e. the whole Daley thing.) What was working there like?

Did he start this thread? Lmfao like honestly no one cares, he steals art from queer artists and blocks anyone who makes the correlation. He’s gross, not attractive, and not worth anyone’s time.
Yikes about the stealing... Are there any examples?

Maybe his personality completely sucks, I'm still into his teases

Reactions: Quierotacobell

Hithere233

Sexy Member
Media
The judgement on some of his advertising is a little alarming (I.e. the whole Daley thing.) What was working there like?

It was horrible. The pay was shitty, HR manager is in Megan’s list, company culture overall felt very “rapey”. Being there I always felt uncomfortable. I remember being there when MarcoMarco launched the cropped leggings with the mesh panels with the abstract printed pattern and Andrew made the same legging and only slightly changed the colors and cut to barely make it different.

Quierotacobell

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was horrible. The pay was shitty, HR manager is in Megan’s list, company culture overall felt very “rapey”. Being there I always felt uncomfortable. I remember being there when MarcoMarco launched the cropped leggings with the mesh panels with the abstract printed pattern and Andrew made the same legging and only slightly changed the colors and cut to barely make it different.
how we’re the models? We’re they really naked that much?

I’m actually very much into him. I think he is visually appealing.
I’m honestly surprised there’s no nudes out there of
Right? Trying to look him up is rather difficult because his brand and models usually floods search results.

Reactions: Th4t1guy