Andrew Christian

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Aero1976, Dec 10, 2009.

?

do you prefer andrew christian or aussiebum underwear

1. ANDREW CHRISTIAN

31 vote(s)
    60.8%
  2. AUSSIEBUM

20 vote(s)
    39.2%
  1. Aero1976

Aero1976 New Member

2. londonredhead

londonredhead Member

Wow - what fantastic briefs. Not only do they enhance the package but they are really comfortable. Used to find my cock was uncomfortable and would need adjusting - now it is neatly held in a pouch - feels good all day.

Might not be best if you are huge - I'm more of a grower with a big set of balls - fit me good but a real shower might have a problem fitting his junk into the pouch?

3. PECTACULAR

PECTACULAR New Member

Albums:
    Bought a pair of these recently. They are so comfortable. Especially since some of those "enhancement" briefs are very uncomfortable with all those straps and rings. Makes me look really big. Love them. Will definitely buy more.:wink:

4. cal_uncut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a pair of briefs and a jockstrap of these. Very nice and very comfortable. Though if you're a shower, it might be difficult to fit in the pouch. The underwear are very stylish, too!

5. lookingforamonster

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love them! I have loads of andrew christian underwear... being a bulge fan myself... ;)

6. 407eightinch

407eightinch New Member

Albums:
    Apparently I have an underwear fetish!!! I've been looking to get something a little sexier to keep my bat and balls in place. I like a little freedom so I want pouch trunks... I bought the c-in2 bamboo army trunks with "trophy case"... These, by far are my favorite underwear I own!! Yea they are meant to give u a bulge and they do. But WOW these things are comfortable!! It keeps everything out of the way and feel sooo light! I love them, not sure how I'll go back to regular underwear. I just ordered 2 more c-in2 and 1 almost naked trunk from Andrew Christian. Anyone try either of these? How'd u feel about them? And any other suggestions that sorta fit what I'm looking for? Do the almost naked push ur boys out too or just let's them hang?

7. 407eightinch

407eightinch New Member

Albums:
    Any underwear sites u guys know about so I can explore my new found fetish? Lol

Pics of ur suggestions would be appreciated!

8. Truck

Truck New Member

i would NOT suggest calvin klein boosting briefs... they have NO room for your junk. i can only get away wearing them if i put my shlong to the left, right, or up. I've had trouble finding something with a little forward lift, without squishing.

9. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Love the C-in2 brand myself.

Got some pics on my profile, including one, with me in my white bamboo trunks

[​IMG]

10. Darkriff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Love the piercing ^^. And what exactly do you mean by fetish? Fetish as in you just love sexy underwear and are looking for a good site to buy from? Or you love seeing guys in underwear?

11. justin2121212121

justin2121212121 New Member

Anyone wear this brand? I like the designs, but have heard mixed reviews so I'm hesitant to buy. Anyone have any opinions on AC?

12. D_LouisGussetJr

D_LouisGussetJr Account Disabled

It's great stuff... I have the Show It trunks and jock, and am waiting for an order to arrive with more.

13. D_Randy_Cox

D_Randy_Cox New Member

LOVE the nearly naked swim suits. Have some of the under wear too but go commando mostly so...

14. KypBayn

KypBayn New Member

Andrew Christian Show It is amazing. It's like... a wonderbra, but for men. If you have really big or low-hanging balls, it's much more comfortable to have them pulled up and out in a pouch. Not only does it make you look sexy, it also makes you less likely to smash anything down there... ;-)

15. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

I own a few pairs of AC underwear and I've been really dissatisfied with them. For the money paid they are no better (possibly worse) than underwear half the price. I found them to be really uncomfortable and were oddly sized - they fit around the waist but have little room for balls, dick or ass! Also after a few washes they became frayed and tired looking, like a bargain basement pair of undies.

That being said, I've heard good things about their swimwear.

16. D_Scurfielde Skinflute

I've been contemplating it; I need some good underwear, some that actually work, but I want some that are nice looking too. I've been considering buying some Andrew Christian briefs. anyone have any suggestions?

17. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    just be careful when buying...they have a weird shaped pouch if they have one at all... I like his clothes tho :) Check out the Obviously for men brand... they are soooooo comfortable and about the same price or a lil less expensive.

18. Truck

Truck New Member

i don't know how big you are soft, but i'm going to guess you're too big for andrew christians.

19. SpitFireWheels

Albums:
    I find they don't really have any kind of room at all in the pouch.. I think they're more of a fashion over function kinda thing.

20. lookingforamonster

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Modeled by me in my Album ;) lol Check them out!

Draft saved Draft deleted