• AUSSIEBUM

Votes: 25 37.9%

• Total voters

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I purchased one pair of Andrew Christian underwear - and I hate them.
I should sell them on ebay.

Plus, after I saw how he treats his models, I won't be buying his products ever again.

AC1 & 2 are the Andrew Christian pair
2Xist are the pair that I recommend everyone hung or needing more room up front get.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted2993841
D

deleted660712

Here's me my Andrew Christian swimwear... Wear to the pool all the time.... I don't think bulge is too big in them do you??

Attachments

Reactions: deleted2993841

londonredhead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow - what fantastic briefs. Not only do they enhance the package but they are really comfortable. Used to find my cock was uncomfortable and would need adjusting - now it is neatly held in a pouch - feels good all day.

Might not be best if you are huge - I'm more of a grower with a big set of balls - fit me good but a real shower might have a problem fitting his junk into the pouch?

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bought a pair of these recently. They are so comfortable. Especially since some of those "enhancement" briefs are very uncomfortable with all those straps and rings. Makes me look really big. Love them. Will definitely buy more.:wink:

cal_uncut

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a pair of briefs and a jockstrap of these. Very nice and very comfortable. Though if you're a shower, it might be difficult to fit in the pouch. The underwear are very stylish, too!

407eightinch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Apparently I have an underwear fetish!!! I've been looking to get something a little sexier to keep my bat and balls in place. I like a little freedom so I want pouch trunks... I bought the c-in2 bamboo army trunks with "trophy case"... These, by far are my favorite underwear I own!! Yea they are meant to give u a bulge and they do. But WOW these things are comfortable!! It keeps everything out of the way and feel sooo light! I love them, not sure how I'll go back to regular underwear. I just ordered 2 more c-in2 and 1 almost naked trunk from Andrew Christian. Anyone try either of these? How'd u feel about them? And any other suggestions that sorta fit what I'm looking for? Do the almost naked push ur boys out too or just let's them hang?

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would NOT suggest calvin klein boosting briefs... they have NO room for your junk. i can only get away wearing them if i put my shlong to the left, right, or up. I've had trouble finding something with a little forward lift, without squishing.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love the C-in2 brand myself.

Got some pics on my profile, including one, with me in my white bamboo trunks

Verification02.JPG

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

KypBayn

Just Browsing
Media
Andrew Christian Show It is amazing. It's like... a wonderbra, but for men. If you have really big or low-hanging balls, it's much more comfortable to have them pulled up and out in a pouch. Not only does it make you look sexy, it also makes you less likely to smash anything down there... ;-)

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I own a few pairs of AC underwear and I've been really dissatisfied with them. For the money paid they are no better (possibly worse) than underwear half the price. I found them to be really uncomfortable and were oddly sized - they fit around the waist but have little room for balls, dick or ass! Also after a few washes they became frayed and tired looking, like a bargain basement pair of undies.

That being said, I've heard good things about their swimwear.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just be careful when buying...they have a weird shaped pouch if they have one at all... I like his clothes tho :) Check out the Obviously for men brand... they are soooooo comfortable and about the same price or a lil less expensive.

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't know how big you are soft, but i'm going to guess you're too big for andrew christians.