• AUSSIEBUM

Votes: 25 37.9%

• Total voters

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What happens when you need to have a piss? Can you imagine standing at the urinal & removing your dick from it's protective plastic cup?! Lol! :biggrin1:

Its not anything like that.... errrm.... imagine sticking ur dick and balls thru ur boxers... and keeping that way.... but a layer covering.

Briefs, tho... IDK about the booster kind.. I always found a thong did way more than I intended... since my mother couldnt stop staring at x-mas dinner 2 years ago.... kinda gross!

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What happens when you need to have a piss? Can you imagine standing at the urinal & removing your dick from it's protective plastic cup?! Lol! :biggrin1:

No wait, it is like that. lol... I had like 5 threads open..... seriously, what would u do? Plastic cup-penis? Even I would have to look at the guy next door and be like... "seriouly dude, its not that bad... just go with it!" lol

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
WTF is up with this? And if you fool anyone with them, imagine how astonishingly upsetting the actual reveal might me.

False advertising is simply absurd!

"Astonishingly upsetting", :biggrin1:.

I'm not sure if I'd laugh or cry if after the reveal the guy appeared to have left half his dick in his pants.

What happens if the wearer gets a hard on?

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have bought a couple of Andrew Christian products cheap on Ebay and really like them. There are many with larger pouches up front that give you some extra room. Unfortunately, these are just ridiculous.

big_teen

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll try to post a couple. I bought some and the bulge is actually too big to be seen in public so I just wear them running or around the house when no one's home lol

big_teen

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here are some. Just to show the size of the enhancement, I'm soft in all of them. The first pic is tho show how obscene it looks if I were to wear them in public lol

Attachments

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I purchased one pair of Andrew Christian underwear - and I hate them.
I should sell them on ebay.

Plus, after I saw how he treats his models, I won't be buying his products ever again.

AC1 & 2 are the Andrew Christian pair
2Xist are the pair that I recommend everyone hung or needing more room up front get.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted2993841
D

deleted660712

Here's me my Andrew Christian swimwear... Wear to the pool all the time.... I don't think bulge is too big in them do you??

Attachments

Reactions: deleted2993841

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see nothing obscene about that first picture whatsoever.

I have to agree. There's only the slightest of a bulge there and I doubt anyone would notice it. If you think that's obscene, I wonder what you would think of my bulge when I'm wearing a bulge thong....

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You've got a big bulge.

While I can understand not wanting to show *too* big a bulge when wearing street clothes, this desire to smash it totally flat is beyond my comprehension.

Why do so many on this site want to appear to have no bulge at all?

Women have curves. Men have bulges. Deal with it.

somewhatimpressive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here are some. Just to show the size of the enhancement, I'm soft in all of them. The first pic is tho show how obscene it looks if I were to wear them in public lol
That's how I thought those bulge enhancing briefs would look under pants...a wee bit padded...especially with nice natural attributes. :wink:

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is what I fucking hate with YouTube. You have to sign into your account to view flagged videos. What is the point. Anyone at any age can create a random account. Yes I know I could sign in, but cant be fucked to. YouTube has videos flagged that dont have any questionable content.

This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users.

To view this video please verify you are 18 or older by signing in or signing up.