Votes: 25 37.9%

• Total voters

tumblr_lr5vyyZIvt1r072n0.gif

K.Dst

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is what I fucking hate with YouTube. You have to sign into your account to view flagged videos. What is the point. Anyone at any age can create a random account. Yes I know I could sign in, but cant be fucked to. YouTube has videos flagged that dont have any questionable content.

That + the fact that for the very same video with hot chicks instead of dudes, Youtube would never ask you to log in.

horseHUNGandYOUNG

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like many of you on here I LOVE UNDERWEAR. Honestly I wish underwear was just normal attire haha. I love comfortable underwear and just as importantly underwear that shows off my big cock to the world. Now I have read many posts about both Andrew Christian's underwear and aussiebums underwear but now i'd like to know how you think the two compare. I have many pairs of both and am sure many of you guys out there do to. So i'd like to know what styles of the two brand you like to wear and overall which you prefer and why.

I'll go first.....

for me its no question. Andrew Christian all the way. I have never felt anything so great and have never had a more prominent bulge. I now have (after just ordering another 4) 8 pairs of andrew christian's all "almost naked". I also have 5 pairs of the wonder jock by aussiebum and I don't know if i'm too big but i barely fit in the pouch and once in its really uncomfortable. Now don't get me wrong they look very impressive on but i can barely walk in them and forget bending over or having to try and stuff it all back in at the urinals.

i'm sorry but for me its andrew christian 150%

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've discovered Papi. The style that look like running shorts, lovely material, great look and shows off cock really well. I'll get a pic done.

D_uyfgouy

Just Browsing
Media
I've got some pictures of myself in some AC briefs, check them out. I'll be posting more of my collection (mostly non-AC) in the coming days/weeks.