Andrew Lawrence - Hot but gayface?

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thought I'd start a topic about Andrew Lawrence here since I didn't see one yet and he is mucho hotness methinks! He does sort of have something odd going on with his face though, like a touch of gayface, but it doesn't seem to hurt him!

Judging by the occasional sneaked peak at his buldge in new show United States of Tara, I'd imagine he has a beyond decent package on him.

Anyone want to provide pics?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I liked him in Oliver Bean but he was only 16 so I can't say anything about how big his bulge was or the tight pants he wore.

XanaJew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually, he's gotten much better looking with "age". He always looked like he had Downs Syndrome when he was younger. I always thought of him as the Black Sheep of the Lawrence clan where looks were concerned. Kinda like a Randy Quaid or Daniel Baldwin!

No offense to Daniel, Randy or the men who love them!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thought I'd start a topic about Andrew Lawrence here since I didn't see one yet and he is mucho hotness methinks! He does sort of have something odd going on with his face though, like a touch of gayface, but it doesn't seem to hurt him!

Judging by the occasional sneaked peak at his buldge in new show United States of Tara, I'd imagine he has a beyond decent package on him.

Anyone want to provide pics?

What a great show UST is. Did you happen to see the kiss between Marshall (Kier Gilgrist) and Jason (Andrew Lawrence)? It was a very sweet moment. And Tara catching Max (John Corbett) jacking off in the shower was fucking hot. I've always loved him. Even back in his Northern Exposure days he was hot!

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He seems hot to me. :)

Sure, the face is a bit weird, but the body on the other hand... hottt!

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I liked him in Oliver Bean but he was only 16 so I can't say anything about how big his bulge was or the tight pants he wore.

I think you just did!

XanaJew I agree he did look autistic or something in his younger days...

arktrucker I saw both scenes, and I would prefer if Andrew's character stayed in the show next season but it looks highly unlikely. He was great at playing a sexually confused god-himbo (sounds hard to do too when you think of it twice).

I do think Andrew is hot but he definitely has that odd glazed over gayface look.

Reactions: text.tian