Andrew Lawrence (new Thread)

How Very

Expert Member
Media
Voorhees Township (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andrew Lawrence is still hot af. There were a couple of threads from the 2000s, but I want to appreciate 30+ Andrew.

Anyone have any good content?
God he’s fucking gorgeous. He’s the Lawrence brother most synonymous with my growing up. When I saw him in that short lived show Oliver Beene…I was in LOVE definitely one of my gay awakenings

Murdoch1912

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God he’s fucking gorgeous. He’s the Lawrence brother most synonymous with my growing up. When I saw him in that short lived show Oliver Beene…I was in LOVE definitely one of my gay awakenings
You should reach out and tell him that, because he gives off the vibe that he doesn’t think very much of himself.

Reactions: hombre1

Igottastorytotell

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His friend said he likes Wednesday Adam's type of girls. Statistically one Lawrence bro should be gay, but hell if I know which one. :rolleyes:
I've really been thinking this as of late since I caught a few episodes of their podcast. However, if we use the accepted percentage of 7.1, then, unfortunately, the odds are against us.

Kaiohking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So.. what I did not know is that he is a playable character on Need for a speed HEAT and not only that. They gave him a really nice body and he has a really nice bubble butt in the game. Does anyone know if he actually does have a bubble butt?