Andrew Lloyd Webber- hung and ugly!!

kramer2088

Experimental Member
Media
Andrew Lloyd Webbers ex wife sarah brightman was on Jonathan Ross's chat show on Friday night, and was saying how she let slip that ALW was very well endowed to somebody after they had split up (i think the conversation was something like "what did you see in him?" reply "he had a big dick")

Allegedly his lawyer called her when he heard and threatened to sue for deformation of character or something!!

I cant look at the guy as he is soooo ugly, but interesting that he has done ok with the woman in the past, much like Mick Hucknall and other well hung uglies!!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
deformation of character. =) haha. fabulous eggcorn.

Sarah Brightman is indeed a pretty hot piece of ass to be tooling around with a guy who looks like Webber. Though I imagine his success, power, and (debatable) artistic talent had more to do with his successful wooing than his dick. probably a joke.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
she let slip that ALW was very well endowed to somebody after they had split up (i think the conversation was something like "what did you see in him?" reply "he had a big dick")

The 'somebody' in this story was actually Graham Norton and his television chat show audience of several million viewers during an episode of So Graham Norton (ep.4.11, broadcast 19 January 2001)... which may put a slightly different perspective on things. :rolleyes: It wasn't just a cosy chit-chat with a friend in a café or anything along those lines.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not sure what is scarier, that Sir Andrew may be packin' or that Alex can recall the exact broadcast number from 2001 on the topic. If I've said it once, I've worn it into the ground: eidetic memory.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
P.S. According to Michael Crawford, ALW was obsessed for years about the POTO -- let's see, a story about an ugly guy that could woo a beautiful woman because of his beguiling music.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The very thought of Andrew Lloyd Webber in any context makes me want to wretch!

tmask

Just Browsing
Media
I remember that episode of Graham Norton!

He said something along the lines of "blah blah blah Andrew Lloyd Webber is like being with the ugliest kid on the playground" and Sarah replied "Yeah, but with the biggest willie."

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nah, Liza-with-a-Zee left David Gest with far more bruising to the head than that. :cool:

David Gest claims that is face required large amounts of botox to kill the pain after Liza's abuse! Poor David. At least they claim to have had great sex during the early days of their marriage!!!!!:eek:

Novaboy