Andrew Luck

Archer1534

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm the opposite. I came to love football because of Peyton. Something about that man, sigh. Great QB, great person (big philanthropist in the Indianapolis community).

I'll cherish my Peyton jerseys, and I'll remain loyal to the Colts. Keep Manning, fire Irsay.

And you're right. Hooray for Luck, if he's everything he's cracked up to be. Just like our team was built around Peyton--if Luck is worth it--hen we'll have to build our team around him.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
I'm definitely not a Manning fan (dislike Archie, Peyton, and Eli with a passion). But, I have to wonder if Andrew Luck will live up to all the expectations. Unless the Colts can pick a few winners in the draft, besides Luck, then they're fucked again next season. It'll take more than the nation's best up-and-coming NFL quarterback to save the sinking, fading Horseshoe.
Ah, well, at least Luck's tight, firm, muscular ass will look fine in those pants.
Tebow was a disappointment---Jesus! God! {cry, cry, cry}.
Colt McCoy started off promising then shot his load too fast.
Sam Bradford is, well, Sam Bradford.
Maybe a little Luck will make me a Colt's fan.

There's definitely at least one thing to really like about Eli Manning:

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
being honest lads, this guy is nothing to write home about!
To each his own. This Celebrity Endowments board is loaded with threads of men who I find totally repulsive. I am to the point where I think most of the lpsg members have no taste. Luck isn't the best looking man out there (in fact, most jocks are not very handsome at all). But, his personality and confidence are very appealing. Yes, he's goofy. Yes, he's dorky. Yes, he's nerdy. But, fuck, I find him to be very, very sexy. To each his own.:cool:
Case in point, I find Eli Manning (and brother Peyton) to be two of the most unattractive men alive. They're fugly.

Last edited:

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay but seriously, there's a reason he's so paranoid about his anonymity on this board right now, and it's because this is wrong. Kid is an amateur collegiate athlete, and you're advertising his goods online.

There's a reason there's issues with female reporters and the locker rooms and crap. This is rude, and obviously if Stamford found out, you'd lose whatever access you had to their lockers.

Exactly.

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay but seriously, there's a reason he's so paranoid about his anonymity on this board right now, and it's because this is wrong. Kid is an amateur collegiate athlete, and you're advertising his goods online.

There's a reason there's issues with female reporters and the locker rooms and crap. This is rude, and obviously if Stamford found out, you'd lose whatever access you had to their lockers.

And brainstorming the number of professions that could get him in lockers with Agassi, Luck, and the other people he name dropped... smells reporter.
I totally agree. I have had my share of trysts with former household names (think 1990s). I recently had a 3 day tryst with a UFC/MMA stud. I wouldn't dare post any of their names on lpsg. It's just not right!

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is one of the lamest threads on here, ever! It is not just that he doesn't photograph well; there is no sign in any of these posts of the premise of this site: LPSG. There are just words, words and more words and some lame photos. Get over it.

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was watching Stanford's Pro Day---lots of hot (at times, half-naked) jocks. They all looked nice. Andrew Luck looked fine too, in his workout shorts and T. I'd suck him dry in a heartbeat!

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Today's a big day for Mr. Luck, he was first in the NFL draft pick & made a National TV talk show appearance on CBS's Late Show with David Letterman along with superstar Robin Williams.

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just watched Luck on the Letterman show...Luck was actually rather charming. Letterman is a huge Colts fan, and he let Luck know that his work is cut out for him now. Oh, Luck is toothier than I remember.

Templar90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

And brainstorming the number of professions that could get him in lockers with Agassi, Luck, and the other people he name dropped... smells reporter.

You had to brainstorm this? I hope you weren't too tired out!

Regardless, your point is well taken. In fact, I regret posting so much detail after all. In the time since, I have gotten to know Mr. Luck (who is very much a man...not a kid), and now feel a bit guilty about the salaciousness of what I wrote.

However...There are certain realities of living in the public spotlight, and being ogled by adoring fans and even hard up closet queens (like yourself) is taken in stride by these people. I too was a Div 1 college athlete and there are no illusions that what reporters see and hear in the locker room this day and age is open fodder for publication. Any personal details about our athletes (even the amateurs, and certainly the pros) is hungrily devoured by the same ravenous public that espouses their own rights to privacy. Athletes know to keep to themselves anything they prefer go unwritten when a reporter is around, and if they are shy about their junk, they get dressed in a way that prevents exposure. This is certainly not the only website that has "revelations" about college athletes', shall we say, "gifts." We were/are also keenly aware of the glut of hidden camera videos out there too. And then there was the recent shutdown of a website here in SoCal with hundreds of sexually suggestive photos of high school water polo players nearly naked. We've all seen them (these types of pics, I mean), athletes caught in an awkward or personal hygiene moment that was not intended to be splayed across blogs, tumblr, etc. But that is our reality. Our base desire to humanize those we revere combined with our ever-more intrusive and present technology virtually gurantees exposure of celebrities' personal lives.

Do I feel guilty for contributing to the sea of peeping tom media like this? In Andrew's case, yes. In the others I mentioned....no. Besides they are almost all actors, and that is a whole different level of public access. Further, another contributor suggested that it was wrong to talk about trysts - or something to the effect. I never claimed to be involved with any of the men I mentioned; just lucky enough to see what God gave them. But at the end of the day, they are just that. Men. They willingly live lifestyles scrutinized by the public, and know what comes with such a decision. Trust me, they don't want, nor need you to defend them.

P.S. I'm not a reporter.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All this talk about Luck being "fugly" is pure bullshit. The guy may not be runway model material (and how many of us are?), but he's far from "fucking ugly." Kinda get the feeling that if you strip him down, you won't spend a lot of time focusing on the face!

I feel a little sorry for the dude. First round draft picks--assuming all goes well and he's signed--are under a tremendous amount of pressure in the best of circumstances. Having to follow a legend like Manning who was strategically pushed out is rough indeed. But who knows how well Manning will perform in Denver or just how healthy he'll be? Could end up looking like a sage move irrespective of what Luck's first season is like.

Last edited:

wordpass

Sexy Member
Media
I saw him on Letterman. Very nice looking man and incredibly charming. Has a nice laugh. And I bet under that suit a package that is impressive.

Templar90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're right...HUGE pressure. But when considering several crops of franchise quarterbacks, I believe Luck will do well and be able to handle things in stride. Remember, he has been the focus of the Cardinal football program, and enjoyed near-God status on the Stanford Campus. Despite all this, he is down to earth, approachable, friendly and highly intelligent.

I don't see him buying into the self-gloss hype that we've stomached from other early picks. If the fans and management in Indy give him the time (which they have stated they will), I think we'll see another Manning/Colts style domination. But this time, the QB won't be a whiny bitch from a family of self important a-holes that blame everyone else for their shortcomings. Luck has humility and dignity.

And, yes. Calling him Fugly is ridiculous. Admittedly, there are some unflattering pictures. But in person he's a good looking guy - someone people want to be around. His personality brings it all home to make him a very enticing, um, package.

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just hope Luck gets the appreciation that he deserves. He works non-stop to improve his abilities on the field. He is definitely a tireless young man. And, he seems very approachable. He seems like he'll be a positive role model. I can't see him involved in any type of scandal.
And, I have been a Luck fan for a few years now. He's definitely hot! Great ass! Nice abs! And, no doubt a huge cock and low-hangers! I'd still love to bury my face in the crack of his ass! My tongue up his hot jock asshole!