Andrew Prine

lksbigone

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've always confused Andrew Prine with Peter Coyote I have known of Prine's bountiful endowment for a long time, thus I've wondered if Peter Coyote would also be so blessed. A third actor with similar type looks (to me) is George Chakiris and he showed very well when he did a Playgirl spread...back in the day.

Sam1070

Experimental Member
Media
I have never heard of him. So, I did a google search. He is still performing today in movies and TV....a Florida farmboy made good. He was a regular in an ancient Western for TV called "Gunsmoke". I think that is the name of it. Anyhow, he has a reputation of being a ladies man....I can see why (been married 5 times)

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks young for a guy almost 70 years old (Andrew Pine 1936, Florida.) Actually I'd never heard of the guy either. In the top left photo with the horse he looks considerable smaller, about 6", but with the babe he appears semi-erect and sporting a good 8" (she's cute.) Too bad she didn't grab the thing and put a ruler to it.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by thirteenbyseven@Jun 5 2005, 03:59 PM
Looks young for a guy almost 70 years old (Andrew Pine 1936, Florida.)
[post=318111]Quoted post[/post]​

The film was released in 1971, probably shot months earlier, so he'd have been only 34 at the time.

virgo460

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by mavedick@Jun 4 2005, 04:46 PM
http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/Andrew_Prine.jpg

Who knew that Andrew Prine did a movie called "Simon, King of the Witches" in 1971 (at age 35) with lots of full frontal nudity?!!! See the link above for pics. His HUGE dong must be 7 inches soft, and thick too! :wow:
[post=317801]Quoted post[/post]​

I think the pictures in the bottom is Eddie Bloom.

Cockdad

1st Like
Media
Back in the 70's,Bob Guccione's girlfriend ,Kathy Keeton started a womans version of Penthouse magazine called VIVA.Andrew Prine was an early model.I was impressed with endowment even than.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never heard of him. So, I did a google search. He is still performing today in movies and TV....a Florida farmboy made good. He was a regular in an ancient Western for TV called "Gunsmoke". I think that is the name of it. Anyhow, he has a reputation of being a ladies man....I can see why (been married 5 times)

Hey watch your mouth! Who you calling ancient. I watched that show weekly as a kid!!!!

socalten

Sexy Member
Media
the top two are Andrew Prine; an actor who starred in tv series "Alias Smith and Jones" that was inspired by the movie hit Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid. He posed for Viva magazine in May 1974 which is where these top photos are from. The bottom photos are also from Viva but are Eddie Bloom

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's an odd coincidence that this thread should get resurrected today because just last night I was watching some clips from the Cathy Lee Crosby version of Wonder Woman, in which Prine plays one of the bad guys. Prior to last night I hadn't seen or thought of him in ages.

I mainly remember him from playing Steven, one of the Visitors from the 80's miniseries "V." I also remember him from the not good but not-entirely-awful horror film, The Evil.

Personally, I never found him attractive, but I will agree that he's got a nice cock.

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have admired Andrew Prine's on many a TV show in the past. I remember his Playgirl layout showing that big dick of his. He always showed his dick hanging down his left leg -- always a shower.