cf’s Dawson

Ripleyyy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Gosh I miss Dawson - so glad to have a found a forum which gives him the appreciation he deserves. While I enjoy some of the new stuff coming out of CF (Rocky and Calan...yes please), I continue to return to Dawson's stellar back catalogue. I think what I've always liked best about him is the connection he makes with his screen partners. In some cases it's outright seduction (his scenes with Austin, Justin and Aaron spring to mind) and in other cases, he gives himself fully to partners who are clearly attracted to him (Ty, Levi and Quinn). I really don't care what his personal sexual preference is because when he's in front of the camera, he gives his all and allows his audience to fully appreciate what a stunningly handsome speciman he is, but without any sense of ego.

I've never met him in person, but had some brief interactions with him on IG (when it was active) and once on CF Live and he comes across as a genuinely good guy. I'd have him back in a flash but suspect I'll be replaying those old scenes for a long time.

Ripleyyy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I love the two part scene of Dawson and Levi but still get annoyed by the editing at the start of part 1 which clearly removes a lot of the foreplay. Emailed CF a few times asking if they would ever consider doing an extended cut (like they did with the remastered Harper and Reed scene) - they have said they would consider it but nothing happening to date. Capture.JPG

yegoryurts9999

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the two part scene of Dawson and Levi but still get annoyed by the editing at the start of part 1 which clearly removes a lot of the foreplay. Emailed CF a few times asking if they would ever consider doing an extended cut (like they did with the remastered Harper and Reed scene) - they have said they would consider it but nothing happening to date. View attachment 87278601
Omg this one makes me horny af

Reactions: Ripleyyy

Mark444

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Ripleyyy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Hot pics. Thanks. Where do they come up with that headline? Dawson just turned 37 right before Christmas. Connor recently turned 36. Trey is 32. I'm Connor's age, so I guess I am "pushing 40," and I'm okay with that. But don't call me 40 four years before I am. :laughing:
Just The Sword being super bitchy. Given this article was from 10 years ago, Dawson was only approaching 27 at the time. He looked good then and from what I've seen of more recent pics posted on this forum (in his post-CF life), he still looks as hot as ever.

Reactions: 12loner and Mark444

jhonmanuel1985

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is from the Brayden Bottoms Up scene - I think this is the biggest Dawson looked in his pre-beard time at CF - my heart leaps when he asks Brayden at the start "Is your cock hard?". Brayden might still be getting there but mine is, straight away. View attachment 87392421
other than this scene what other scenes where Dawson looks like a buffer jock. Just for research l.

Reactions: 12loner