cf’s Dawson

fastrade

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Which do you prefer - their first scene together or the one they did in Costa Rica? I like both but Dawson's body in the second is insanely hot though his seduction of Colby in their first scene was a real turn on.
Have to go with the first one. The seduction is so hot. And that face and moaning that Colby makes when he is first penetrated is out of this world.

Reactions: Ripleyyy

Ripleyyy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I've always been a fan of the post-scene showers with Dawson and his scene partners. He generally flirts like anything and in his scene with Ty, blows and rims him. When Ty (as Andrew Stark) was doing a Randy Blue Live show, I asked him about the post-shower with Dawson and he said it was completely organic, Dawson was genuinely into the connection they'd made. I think the look on Ty's face says it all. Daws.JPG

Ninja108

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always been a fan of the post-scene showers with Dawson and his scene partners. He generally flirts like anything and in his scene with Ty, blows and rims him. When Ty (as Andrew Stark) was doing a Randy Blue Live show, I asked him about the post-shower with Dawson and he said it was completely organic, Dawson was genuinely into the connection they'd made. I think the look on Ty's face says it all. View attachment 88521531
I remember this scene and the passion in it, especially the passion through the whole thing.
As I've said before, I've always thought with a couple of Dawson's scene partners that if they had wanted more, he would have went for it.

Hix

Legendary Member
Media
I've always been a fan of the post-scene showers with Dawson and his scene partners. He generally flirts like anything and in his scene with Ty, blows and rims him. When Ty (as Andrew Stark) was doing a Randy Blue Live show, I asked him about the post-shower with Dawson and he said it was completely organic, Dawson was genuinely into the connection they'd made. I think the look on Ty's face says it all. View attachment 88521531
The first time he fucked Aiden had a great post-scene shower moment too, where Dawson starts blowing Aiden and he remarks with obvious surprise and delight "wow, you play afterwards!".

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
The first time he fucked Aiden had a great post-scene shower moment too, where Dawson starts blowing Aiden and he remarks with obvious surprise and delight "wow, you play afterwards!".
I've never watched the afterward scenes. My loss. I wonder if he messed with anyone off camera? Would depend on who wasn't just acting.

Reactions: Hix

Hix

Legendary Member
Media
I wonder if he messed with anyone off camera?
I believe Corbin Fisher had a clause in its contracts that said that off-screen action between models was not allowed. But I'm also sure that Dawson could do whatever he damn well pleased. And while he's ostensibly straight, a willing hole is a willing hole, and a good fuck is a good fuck.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
That worked out poorly, seeing as Connor met his wife on the site.
And Quinn had a few romps with guys off camera as well. For which he got into trouble with Jason over.

Max also had a fling With Dane at least once by own his admission. It definitely happened probably more than we realize. Those are just the ones we found out about lol

MrKit84

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And Quinn had a few romps with guys off camera as well. For which he got into trouble with Jason over.

Max also had a fling With Dane at least once by own his admission. It definitely happened probably more than we realize. Those are just the ones we found out about lol
Grant and Hugh had a thing. Kellan has said he's hooked up sevreal times at the compound.

RainbowBeach

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
HS62xC.gif

made a gif today of our dream hunk :heart: Happy Valentines Day everyone!