Media
Verification
View

timmy60

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is it just me or does it seems like Ryland doesn't like Andrew being around so much! This the second video that I seen Ryland being sort of annoyed that Andrew always around! Even bringing up that thread about Shane and Andrew being an "item"! Just struck odd to me!

AaronFrank0304

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yet again...We'll all
Is it just me or does it seems like Ryland doesn't like Andrew being around so much! This the second video that I seen Ryland being sort of annoyed that Andrew always around! Even bringing up that thread about Shane and Andrew being an "item"! Just struck odd to me!
Omg I thought I was the only one who noticed

Reactions: timmy60

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ryland has made several remarks to indicate he doesn't like having andrew around.
from the very beginning that shane and andrew spent more time together than shane and ryland do. at some point people thought he lived with shane and ryland, because he was there all the time.
it's basically just ryland being jealous that andrew easily gets all the attention from shane. ryland is like a bored housewife completely bored because her husband is always working and never spending time with her

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It does kinda look like he is wearing a Jockstrap or Thong. Could just be a dark Red-ish and White waistband of common "undergarments" though. And his extra belly weight in 2019 would push the waistband down a bit.

The odd "Bulge" shape having so many fabric lines makes me think he is wearing those boxer briefs with a "pouch" and he didn't actually put his dick and balls into the pouch.
240NlR0.png

I5X3f8r.png
3w6TCft.png

jvAO8oX.png

FVBqIyU.png

DfaZ4lw.png

Ey26Rwl.png

xxxmystery

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It does kinda look like he is wearing a Jockstrap or Thong. Could just be a dark Red-ish and White waistband of common "undergarments" though. And his extra belly weight in 2019 would push the waistband down a bit.

The odd "Bulge" shape having so many fabric lines makes me think he is wearing those boxer briefs with a "pouch" and he didn't actually put his dick and balls into the pouch.
240NlR0.png

I5X3f8r.png
3w6TCft.png

jvAO8oX.png

FVBqIyU.png

DfaZ4lw.png

Ey26Rwl.png
Its just the waistband

SophiaGray604

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you guys think if andrew pays sex workers to have sex with him?

Bc he doesn’t seem to have a gf. And he’s straight so he won’t PROBABLY fuck with his squad.

Like? HOW. Maybe he jerks off a lot.