Andrew Stevens

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Back in the 70's there was a grea-looking, sexy actor named Andew Stevens. He appeared in such movies as "The Fury" and "The Boys In Company C".

His mother was also an actress, Stella Stevens. She played in the movie "Li'l Abner" and the TV series "Flamingo Road".

Andrew would be in his 50's now but I'd love to see some now and then photos.

inishowen2000

Experimental Member
Media
Man, I remember him in a movie on tv where he is the younger man that an older lady is dating. There is one scene where he is floating in the pool in some speedos and she jumps in on him and they swim around underwater for awhile. That was on of the hottest scenes I had ever seen. He was probably the first guy I had the hots for.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andrew was a total hottie back in the day.
Nowadays I often see his name listed as producer or director of some of the screamfest movies on The Sci-Fi Channel, so I assume he's working mostly behind the camera now.
He was quite hot in "The Fury" with Kirk Douglas and "The Seduction" with Morgan Fairchild. He was in at least one of those "Battle Of The Network Stars" shows in a Speedo. Also in a Speedo in a film called "Forbidden Love" (pics attached).

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
'Forbidden Love' was the movie with the older woman, played by Yvette Mimieux. There were some interesting things in it, especially when Yvette thought she'd charm the backwoodsy Daddy by taking him to a French restaurant. She was amusing-awful in it. Those first Google photos show Andrew as having aged not too enviably, puffy-looking and out of shape. He was mainly an 80s style male starlet, not a lot of talent but cute.

RogerPark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The other guy in the green swimsuit is Sam J. Jones, who starred in the 1980 film Flash Gordon and appeared in the June 1975 Playgirl under the name Andrew Cooper III.

Reactions: QEFZ3937