Andrew

andymcg88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Guys!

I am obviously new here, so I just thought I would introduce myself. I am a kinesiology senior at MSU and am going to graduate this year in order to become a physical therapist. I came to this site because I am looking for more comfortable techniques when I am having sex with someone. I am fairly large so it usually isn't the most pleasant experience, so I am hoping you all can impart some much needed wisdom for the sake of the other person. Eager to see what's on here!

Thanks!

andymcg88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome! I have really enjoyed the forum thus far.

As for ThickPup's question of what I have done that was uncomfortable, this is what I've experienced:

I don't think that I have an over-the-top large dick. Mine is definitely above average, but I think it's the thickness that gets most girls. I have tried to go slow, ease them into it, even have them ride me, but they always say it's uncomfortable. A lot of the time, my long-term relationships have just ended up preferring giving me head over actual sex. I am not entirely sure as to waht to do to make it easier for a girl. Do I use more lube, do I loosen her up more through oral or fingering her and hope that she is able to take a little bit more?

Any help would be..helpful! :]

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andy, you are on the right track. Extra lube never hurts. Being thick, a lot of the time I have to "warm" guys up. So I would definitely recommend trying out your loosening up techniques first. The person you're fucking should know what's easier for them as of how to get started, either with you in control or them taking control and hopping on top.

Maybe someone else will have better ideas.
Do share your next experience and how things worked out.

dhob1406

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
welcome andy, hope this site will help you solve some of your difficulties.

i think the above posters are right on. more foreplay never hurts. maybe you should develop a taste for pussy. :p