Andriy Shevchenko naked

Says Miss Picky^

I think he's hot! Not Beckham hot, but who is?

He looks like he's about to kiss that guy - do it!
 
I agree with Mr. Pick-on-Miss-Picky above ^^^

The man is hot. Nice, clean, sporty, well-proportioned body without any hint of proto-human muscle patterns, the kind Miss Picky seems to like.
 
who would have known 2004's euro footballer of the year had such a nice dick... he's the dreamiest ukrainian i've ever come across....
 
He is a hot Ukrainian footballer, current club is A.C Milan
 
Last edited:
I know who he is!

Read my posts properly.

cheers

**edit**

the above post has been edited since I wrote this!
 
Last edited:
Busy googling, dear?

google what? common knowledge that any decent football fan knows? lol are you kidding

for once i actually know who someone you people talk about without having to google them and i get that response. the people on this site are TOO MUCH

and don't be so rude to tomly either, he is the one that shared these wonderful photos with use, you should be so grateful.
 
Last edited:
And the other guy holding him and grabbing that ass :tongue:
 
yeah... i think all black underwear should be banned from photoshoots... matter of fact all colors other than white should be banned!
 
But we already saw what's under his underwear. front and back :tongue: