andro medical stretcher

thevikingofoz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have any here tried the andro medical penis stretcher?
or a simular device, same principal.
does it work, in case...how well?
any side effects?
thinking of buying and using when i sleep.

nicefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey man hows it goin? Well i have been considering using it; i posted almost the same question as you and never had a feedback..majority of the guys here are into PE jelqing etc.

as i was flicking thru the sites i did come across feedback of few guys that have used anropenis /or similar device they were bit confused with the metal rods and they work etc. moreover, some have mentioned that the plastic ring that sits just behind the head is a tad uncomfortable.. ithink you really have to do your homework in terms of finding out pros and cons. and then make up your mind.

let me know how you go man ;)

Pretinho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, "thevikingofoz" re your querry about the Andro-Medical Stretching device.
Save your money my friend. I have both the Jes-Extender and Andro Medical
collecting dust in a cupboard.Why? Because they don't work. They are difficult to use and become uncomforable to wear after 30 mins use. Circulation to the penis head gets cut off. Don't just take my word ask others who have made the same mistake in
buying them. Regards, Pretinho

Alex_Delarge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I strongly disagree. I use the andropenis device and it's expensive but it's a good addition to your pe program. I can't compare it to any other stretchers but it's well constructed a d mine came with spare parts. It takes a bit of practice to get used to wearing it, you have to wrap your cock for comfort and use the foam sleeve on the sillicone tubing for the attachment piece. If you tighten it too much and go for too much tension it will cut off blood supply to the head, but if used correctly with moderate tension it's fine. You can't really wear it while sleeping though.

The stretchers do work but you must wear it a lot. You can gain up to 4 cm in length but that will take a long time 12 months at least. The flacid length gains are the first thing you notice, you can go from a grower to more of a "shower". Quite soon with regular repeated use. I like the way the device stretches the tunica and the skin of you rcock as well, an added benefit to avoid hair too far up the shaft which happens with stretching. The device also can improve your erection hardness a little bit as well.

In summary, I think the stretchers are a good addition to a pe program but don't expect massive or quick gains. Good luck