Andro penis device

DCTH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
hi guys,
i'm sure that there are many threads about the ANDRO PENIS device, but before I start using it I just wanna be sure that it is absolutely safe, and that it is really makes your penis bigger.
does anyone here use it and can tell me about his experience? do you have some tips or warns? and what is the best way to use it in your opinion?

thank you!! (:)

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
In standard form, it was too painful for me to wear and would sometimes slip off. I didn't manage more than 3 hours of use before I couldn't stand wearing it anymore.
I thought of a solution (vacuum attachment), which worked well but after stretching for over 100 hours, I was disappointed by the lack of gains. If I had spent those hours pumping or jelquing, my cock would be longer than 10" by now!
I found that I couldn't walk around with it in a natural way and it definitely couldn't be worn under clothes without being noticed, so the only way was to sit motionless in front of the TV, my only gains where in body weight.
Please don't be discouraged by my findings, the device might work very well with you!

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I had spent those hours pumping or jelquing, my cock would be longer than 10" by now!

this isn't true at all. I've been pumping for about 2 years now and even though there have been gains, it's nowhere near that amount.

you didn't wear the traction device for long enough. You gotta log way more than 100 hours to get meaningful gains.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
this isn't true at all. I've been pumping for about 2 years now and even though there have been gains, it's nowhere near that amount.

you didn't wear the traction device for long enough. You gotta log way more than 100 hours to get meaningful gains.
It is true, my first gains came from pumping and I gained 1 inch in 1 year!
I barely gained anything with the stretcher even though I made a lot of effort and put in a lot of time.
I suspect stretcher wearing didn't work for me because PE had toughened up my tunica too much for the weak force applied by the stretcher to have any effect, it probably works fine with men who start out with it.
Last year I started pumping for an hour or two but I didn't achieve the same gains as my first year so I started manual stretching and Bathmate pumping and so far I have gained 1/2" BPEL and 1/2" EG. (in 1.5 years)
People react differently to different PE techniques, it's important to find a technique that is easy to do consistently and which gets results. Unfortunately it can be a long process finding the ideal routine.

If you want to accelerate your gains add as much heat as possible to your routine, I use a thermotex wrist far infra red heat pad for my warm ups and I set my bath to 42°C when using my Bathmate. I read that connective tissue (penis tunica) becomes extremely stretchy at that temperature.

alienware83

Sexy Member
Media
In standard form, it was too painful for me to wear and would sometimes slip off. I didn't manage more than 3 hours of use before I couldn't stand wearing it anymore.
I thought of a solution (vacuum attachment), which worked well but after stretching for over 100 hours, I was disappointed by the lack of gains. If I had spent those hours pumping or jelquing, my cock would be longer than 10" by now!
I found that I couldn't walk around with it in a natural way and it definitely couldn't be worn under clothes without being noticed, so the only way was to sit motionless in front of the TV, my only gains where in body weight.
Please don't be discouraged by my findings, the device might work very well with you!

You're very very misinformed dongalong. 100 hours is virutally nothing in extender time. No one gains after only 100 hours. To gain an inch in erect length, on average it takes about 2k hours with an extender. Thats equivalent to 6 hours a day for an entire year.

Ive been doing it for several months on and off and have about 300-400 hours tracked in, and have gained half an inch in stretched length and a quarter inch in erect length. I agree with what you said about comfort. Comfort really takes time to figure out. Don't start putting effort into an extender until you find whats comfortable. Vacuum attachments are at the pinnacle of comfort. You can wear it for very long periods of time without having to take it off due to no circulation issues.

I don't use a vaccum attachment currently but plan on it. I use a thin velcro strap with wrapping for attaching my SG, and its good enough for the time being.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
To be honest I didn't count all the hours I spent wearing it but I was very consistent, usually managing at least 2 hours during weekday evenings and 5-8 hours at weekends. I most certainly wore it for hundreds of hours. I logged my progress on Thundersplace, the first pages of the thread descibe my routine when I used the extender, later posts describe my pumping experience. I'm very pleased with my current routine, I made a lot of PE effort over several years and didn't get results but now my cock is growing again, finally!

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sorta related question but should you try to max out your extender? Like, if it gets painful at a certain length, should you go down to a more moderate stretch?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Maxing out caused injuries when I did it.
There is a sweet spot you should target, just enough tension to not become uncomfortable and just enough so that you feel some tension.
The maximum tension from an extender isn't that high compared to manual stretching or hanging. The extender works a different way from those techniques and is supposed to be more effective the longer you wear it, so comfort is essential.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok, because a problem I got isn't that it's any more uncomfortable, it's that when I get closer to the max length of the extender, the noose caused a tiny cut. So I'm taking time off to heal completely, but the actual stretch I have no problem with, just the intensity of the stretch and the noose that caused a cut.

alienware83

Sexy Member
Media
don't use a noose bro. if you are not going to use a vac extender, go for a thing velcro strap that is 3/8th's inches wide and about+7 inches long. then make sure you have adequate wrapping for comfort. a noose on bare skin is absolutely terrible. it will definitely hurt you.

french9inch

Legendary Member
Media
hi guys,
i'm sure that there are many threads about the ANDRO PENIS device, but before I start using it I just wanna be sure that it is absolutely safe, and that it is really makes your penis bigger.
does anyone here use it and can tell me about his experience? do you have some tips or warns? and what is the best way to use it in your opinion?

thank you!! :))

I began with this one a month and a half ago, after 2 cumulative years of maleedge, and I can say that andropenis is much, much comfortable for me. I use their strap with some gauze (the quality of the latter matters a lot so that it does not slip or worn) while retracting my foreskin. In addition this plastic device broke several times, could not hold by itself, and caused serious blood constriction, as their strap is too wide and only pressurizes the glans vertically.

Though I got some growth with maleedge, it stopped rather rapidly because of all these problems (the commercial service is nice the first time, but then does not care anymore). Now I can see growth again with the andropenis, and very efficiently (0.5 cm in 1 month so far).

It takes a few weeks to find out the best way to wear it. I personnally knot the strap instead of using their holding system which slips too much. I secure the head first, put the rods inside the front piece, and finally connect it the base.

good luck

Reactions: DCTH

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used the andropenis for approx 4 hours a day for 3 months (about 360 hours) and gained 2cm in length. I stopped partly because of discomfort, and partly because I wanted to assess the gains. I definitely notice the difference, and these gains have been permanent!

Now it's a few months later and I've returned to the routine as of last week. I've discovered that if I pull back my foreskin, and wrap up the tip of the exposed shaft (just behind the glans) with about a foot of medical grade fine gauze bandage, the sensitive areas and foreskin are secure and padded, and discomfort is minimised. I wear the stretcher for approx 6 hours a day or more, for longer sessions, with no discomfort or numbness.

Reactions: DCTH