Androgel for T level good but still not so hard?

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My Uroligist has me on T. I get an injection every month and I get blood work done every three weeks to see if my free T is elevating to a normal level.

18t

1st Like
Media
I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but stop smoking... Obviously. Smoking is proven to cause ED to a degree. There is no doubt about this. It's a medical fact. Smoking increases estrogen which depleats T. Smoking is not a vise, it's prolonged suicide. After I quit smoking (about a month later) my sex life and libido transformed back to how it felt as a non-smoking teenager. I also totally changed my eating habits. 0 fast food, switched to soy milk, chicken and rice, fish, multivitamin, veggies, tons of water and rode 8 miles/day on the bike. More spontaneous wood, harder wood, all around better wood. Not to mention the stamina increase... and more. My wife and I used to have sex once a week, if that. Now that I changed some things, it's almost every day. The reason we had such little sex is because my cock wouldn't get completely hard which killed my confidence. Quit smoking, lay off the supplemental T, and see what happens. There are SO many people who lead a lifestyle that messes up their hormones (eating/smoking/other stuff) and they try to remedy it with supplementation, and they find themselves not ever feeling right. Some people actually need it, maybe you, but here is what I'm getting at:
Smoke cigs
Estrogen goes up
Testosterone depleats
Your mind and body feel like crap
You take supplemental test.
Body sees the supplementation and shuts down it's "normal" testosterone production and regulation
You run around in circles trying to figure out why the supplemental T doesnt do the trick and try different administration/doses, etc.

Don't smoke, eat healthy, and exercise regularly. Those are the ingredients for a rock hard cock, healthy libido, and all around quality life.

QUIT SMOKING!

Last edited: