Androgel users?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_KOKOBWARE, Oct 31, 2007.

1. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

Anyone use this. How different is it from injection?
    How many squitrs are you using per day?

2. bluemountain

bluemountain Member

Albums:
    I use this medication daily. However, I use the packets. They are much eaiser to use when traveling. One pre-measured packet per day is all it takes. There are 30 packs per box.

I notice you are 28 years old. Why are you asking these questions? You seem young to be using this medication.

3. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I use 6 squirts a day. Yes testosterone can be supplemented by a once every 3-4 week injection. However androgel is better at maintaining a better steady state testosterone level. I agree with the previous poster. You are young to be needing androgel. Has your level been tested and is it low?

4. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

My natural Test range was in 500-550 ng/dl range. So I saw a TRT doc and said I would benefit with some weekly injections of HCg e.t.c.
    big difference in before & after. Libido and well being are better than before. Almost a run down feeling without using and Testosterone support

5. Industrialsize

Albums:
    That all sounds suspicious. Your testosterone is NORMAL. and the only legal reason a physician could prescribe injections of HCG is for primary hypogonadism and for certain pituitary humors. Off label uses(such as to increase serum testosterone) are illegal.

6. mk23666

mk23666 New Member

Dang. That's too bad. I have been stuck at 130-135 lbs for all my life. I was hoping that I could get a doctor to prescribe me Testosterone so I could maybe gain 15-20 lbs before I grow too old.

7. Industrialsize

Albums:
    https://www.genxxlgear.com/readTerms.php?ref=

8. mk23666

mk23666 New Member

Thanks ... Maybe I've had low testosterone all my life and never knew it. I'm gonna get tested ASAP.

9. ToBe

ToBe New Member

Blood testosterone is quite variable. You should get it tested in the morning when levels tend to be the highest. Usually, a total testosterone test is done first because it is the fastest and cheapest. If this is abnormal, you may consider getting a free (unbound) testosterone level measured.

Testosterone supplementation when you don't need it is a bad idea and often leads to infertility and reduction of your natural testosterone production. I would only consider doing this under the guidance of an endocrinologist who has experience with these matters.

Taking hCG is a lot different: hCG stimulates your own testes to produce testosterone (and may make you test positive on a pregnancy test). It will likely increase fertility, if anything.

10. mk23666

mk23666 New Member

thanks again

Draft saved Draft deleted